Bakari

Re: Bakari

Postby Zeke » October 19th, 2008, 9:33 pm

Ive finished sketching it and now I just have to put in the scars and color it. Do you have a more in-depth details of the scars? Im sorry Im asking so much.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of
power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 18

Postby kovu42 » October 19th, 2008, 9:41 pm

The two scars on the muzzle are on the right side of his muzzle starting up near the eye and descending down across the length of the muzzle. (I can't believe I just used muzzle three times in the same sentance) His left ear is a little chewed up with about three visible niches and some smaller cuts. The scars across his back aren't visible beneath the fur, and I never had any real thoughts about them.

BTW, the questions are great! Makes me feel like I know what I'm talking about, and a little special... :D
Addicted to band...
Gay and proud of it!
Icarus and Daedalus Fantasy - Keith Gates
kovu42

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Resident Music Writer

Pride Points: 2

Postby Zeke » October 19th, 2008, 10:13 pm

Ok cool. Ill get to it. oh yeah, what kind of expression do you want?
"When the power of love overcomes the love of
power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Pride Points: 18

Postby kovu42 » October 19th, 2008, 10:24 pm

I'd like maybe an expression of happyness. A little smile or something.

Anything like these: :happy2: :idea2: :smile3: :smirk:

I'd like to see Bakari with a genuine smile since he never seems to get the chance whenever I rp with him...
Addicted to band...
Gay and proud of it!
kovu42

Resident Music Writer

Postby Moka » October 19th, 2008, 11:59 pm

Did you come up with Bakari before or after you joined MLKF?
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

Postby kovu42 » October 20th, 2008, 12:02 am

Just a little before. I had one charrie way before then (my true fursona: Dunston the Lion), and I just kinda created Bakari because I felt like it. I make different charries whenever I feel there is real need and I felt that I needed a stronger, bigger built lion so there came Bakari. This is the first place where I've ever used him.
Addicted to band...
Gay and proud of it!
kovu42

Resident Music Writer

Postby Moka » October 20th, 2008, 12:04 am

Cool :)

I should post my characters here soon, I've never really gotten the chance to..
Moka

Postby kovu42 » October 20th, 2008, 12:05 am

well, I look foreward to seeing them! Then we can get all our charries into a good rp.
Addicted to band...
Gay and proud of it!
kovu42

Resident Music Writer

Postby Moka » October 20th, 2008, 12:08 am

Maybe even start that serious one :P

We just need more members to do RP. I want to have an elaborate RP section with moderators and stuff like that but its not gonna happen for a while yet. Things are picking up though.
Moka

Postby kovu42 » October 20th, 2008, 12:10 am

I'm sure we'll get the manpower - excuse me - lionpower to get an elaborate rp section going! I just don't know where to go with the dead rp...
Addicted to band...
Gay and proud of it!
kovu42

Resident Music Writer

PreviousNext

Return to Planning and Characters