Guidelines

Re: Guidelines

Postby KopsTheTerminator » November 14th, 2010, 10:06 pm

[quote="SimbaCub"][quote="FallenAngel18"]Random question: If you have three new Ocs in one fan fiction. Do they have to be seperate or can they all be on one page?[/quote]

They need to be in a seperate page ;)[/quote]

Not necessarily, I've had 2 OCs in a page once. ;)
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby YFWE » November 15th, 2010, 12:32 am

To clarify: No one's gonna bite your head off if you do multiple characters in one post. I think it'd be a good idea to make sure that the characters in question actually have some relation to each other, though. If they're completely different and unrelated, it wouldn't make much sense. So tl;dr: go ahead if you want.
YFWE
Begger, stealer, borrower

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Svanire

Pride Points: 29

Postby FallenAngel18 » November 15th, 2010, 12:41 am

okay thanks. I have a family of lion I was wanting to do for a fan fiction i'm doing, I just wanted to make sure
FallenAngel18
A True Queen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Where I Go, No One Follows

Nickname(s): Starfire, Magical, Phoenix, Espeon, Jemima, Kiara
Pride Points: 0

Postby WindAnnWise » November 17th, 2011, 11:03 pm

I've got a question. Can our characters be related to canon characters, or not?
WindAnnWise
The Quiet One

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Is anybody out there?

Nickname(s): Windy, Wind Ann
Pride Points: 5

Postby KingKovu44 » November 17th, 2011, 11:06 pm

[quote="WindAnnWise"]I've got a question. Can our characters be related to canon characters, or not?[/quote]

Yes. Look through the posts and you'll see many that are.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Taylor » November 17th, 2011, 11:25 pm

Meep, I have a slight n00b question. XD I was thinking of putting two of my OC's up, however one is unrealistic only in colors and markings. Is that allowed or does it have to be realistic to semi-realistic in the coloring/markings to be posted here? Or would it go to the Original Characters (OT) thread? :3
Taylor
Meep.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

o3o..

Nickname(s): Taylor, Tay, Kilia
Pride Points: 20

Postby Carl » November 22nd, 2011, 8:27 pm

[quote="Taylor"]Meep, I have a slight n00b question. XD I was thinking of putting two of my OC's up, however one is unrealistic only in colors and markings. Is that allowed or does it have to be realistic to semi-realistic in the coloring/markings to be posted here? Or would it go to the Original Characters (OT) thread? :3[/quote]

I don't think that matters. I've seen some characters with really off-the-wall color schemes. But I'm pretty new here, so I may be wrong.

I have a question, myself, though, people.

If we were to write a fanfic or participate in an rp, would we have to post our character(s)' profile in this forum, or could we just link to the character's page in our FAA gallery on this site when we use them?
Last edited by Carl on November 22nd, 2011, 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby KingKovu44 » November 22nd, 2011, 8:29 pm

[quote="Juliette"]I too have a question.

If we were to write a fanfic or participate in an rp, would we have to post our character(s)' profile in this forum, or could we just link to the character's page in our FAA gallery on this site when we use them?[/quote]

You post them here.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Carl » November 22nd, 2011, 8:35 pm

[quote="KingKovu44"][quote="Juliette"]I too have a question.

If we were to write a fanfic or participate in an rp, would we have to post our character(s)' profile in this forum, or could we just link to the character's page in our FAA gallery on this site when we use them?[/quote]

You post them here.[/quote]

Okay.

Jeez, that could take a while if I ever get this story worked out. There's gonna be so many characters- :ugh:
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Kipekee » August 14th, 2013, 11:47 pm

No question, I just want to say thank you Moka for making these charrie forums [especially the OT because people are gonna be like WTF if they don't have a lion character] and being a life saver with the guideline form!
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

PreviousNext

Return to Planning and Characters