Simba, and Nala's First Adventure.

Simba, and Nala's First Adventure.

Postby Meskhenet » August 13th, 2012, 5:09 pm

Chapter 1: Morning.

The black night sky turned into a radiant red sky as the bright yellow sun of the Serengeti rose into the sky to start a new day. As the sky turned from red to orange the animals awoke from the slumber. The rhinoceros rose his head from the tall grass, the antelopes embrace the sun rays, the meerkats scurry across the ground ready to dig more tunnels, the cheetah looks out into the savanna surveying the lands, the birds fly over the majestic waterfall that the Pride Lands own. But at Pride Rock, the lionesses, and the cubs along with their king are still asleep in the den with the exception of two cubs: Prince Simba, and his best friend Nala. They are waiting for their mothers to awake so they can get permission to venture into the Pride Lands. "What are going to do today Simba?" asked Nala. "How about we go to the Waterhole." replied Simba. "That sounds like fun we never been there before!" replied Nala excitedly. Suddenly they heard footsteps, Simba, and Nala turned around, and they saw Sarafina, Sarabi, and Mufasa along with the other lionesses arrive out of the den, prepared for the morning hunt. "Mom, Dad can Nala, and I go to the Waterhole?" asked Simba. "I don't see why not." replied Mufasa. "You can go just be careful." answered Sarabi. "Mom, can I go with Simba?" asked Nala. "Sure, just as long as you both stay together." replied Sarafina. "Yay!'' cheered the two rumbuctious cubs, and they race down Pride Rock into the Pride Lands as fast as their feet can carry them. After the cubs left, Sarabi, Sarafina, and the lionesses left to go hunting, and Mufasa went patrolling with Zazu.
Meskhenet
Let this prayer be your guide

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Mesk
Pride Points: 21

Return to Planning and Characters