Pick-A-Plot (under construction)

Pick-A-Plot (under construction)

Postby FlipMode » September 7th, 2012, 10:29 am

Suggestions for a better thread title are welcome, and credit to Ushujaa for the original idea.
Basically if you have ideas for plots (used or otherwise) post them here with a little detail and I will add them to the OP.
The basic premise is that this theread will become a place to go for new writers, or experienced who just want to sharpen up a little, to come and choose a plot line to get them started. Since that's often what holds people back and stuff.

So, if you have one you fancy sharing, post it below and soon I will put them all into spoiler tags with credit to who posted them and make a pool of ideas in this here post.

One other thing, I wouldn't say it's essential but if you do get one from here, you should probably credit the submission when you write it.

© Kopalover -

Kovu and Kiara had been named Heirs of Simba. But the twist happens when Kopa comes back from hiding, after hearing Zira was killed. Kopa was named heir instead of Kovu. Kovu was promised the Pridelands, in alliance with the Outlanders. He brings his previous Outlands pride, and Kiara. Kovu wants what is rightfully his.

© wolfishgirl -

Simba is an old lion now and steps down for Kovu and Kiara to reign in his stead. Nala has died in a hunting accident, and knowing that he was just taking up valuable resources of the pride, Simba leaves on one last journey before he dies. Timon and Pumbaa, his old pals, go with him.
Last edited by FlipMode on October 16th, 2012, 7:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Re: Pick-A-Plot (under construction)

Postby Kina » September 23rd, 2012, 4:56 am

Will this be rather like an "ingredient" list thing? IE: There is a short, bulleted list of things that happen, and vaguely. But it's up to the writer to develop them uniquely (or lack thereof if chosen).
Kina

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Kina, lioness of the dusk.

Nickname(s): Moonlight
Pride Points: 9

Postby FlipMode » October 13th, 2012, 10:30 pm

[quote="Kina"]Will this be rather like an "ingredient" list thing? IE: There is a short, bulleted list of things that happen, and vaguely. But it's up to the writer to develop them uniquely (or lack thereof if chosen).[/quote]

Was thinking more like, brief synopsis of a story. But yeah I guess either could work. Still have no submissions for it yet either way lol. (which, in retrospect, is odd since so many people thought it was a good idea in the first place)
FlipMode

Postby Regulus » October 13th, 2012, 11:46 pm

That's only because I have absolutely no ideas. :(
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby Carl » October 14th, 2012, 5:40 am

[quote="FlipMode"]Was thinking more like, brief synopsis of a story. But yeah I guess either could work. Still have no submissions for it yet either way lol. (which, in retrospect, is odd since so many people thought it was a good idea in the first place)[/quote]

I dunno about most other people, but college is draining the ideas right out of my brain. You will probably get submissions when people are on break again.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Kopalover » October 14th, 2012, 5:21 pm

Kovu and Kiara had been named Heirs of Simba. But the twist happens when Kopa comes back from hiding, after hearing Zira was killed. Kopa was named heir instead of Kovu. Kovu was promised the Pridelands, in alliance with the Outlanders. He brings his previous Outlands pride, and Kiara. Kovu wants what is rightfully his.

Enjoy, since I can't write this, someone else can.
Signatures by Shadowfax, thank you love <3
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby wolfishgirl » October 16th, 2012, 3:00 pm

Simba is an old lion now and steps down for Kovu and Kiara to reign in his stead. Nala has died in a hunting accident, and knowing that he was just taking up valuable resources of the pride, Simba leaves on one last journey before he dies. Timon and Pumbaa, his old pals, go with him.
Spoiler: show
Married to vish

adopted daughter werewolfgrrly

adopted sister: unikels

adopted brother: Tora

Melonie's Aunt

Thank you Rogue and Sophie for the graphics.

friends list are in the spoiler, check out if you're good enough to be one. :D

Nicholas
Nukascar1
Arani
Biomac 92
Buffy
Libre
Banana
WildSimba
TheLionPrince
VitanisMate
TheRoguePrince
Regulus
SimbaNalaScarZira123
Vish
Kuna
Unikels
OuRaion
Moka
werewolfgrrly
Tora
Juliette
James
KristinaKiara
Aina
DGFone
SharpLionson
wolfishgirl
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Warm in your belly!

Nickname(s): Wolfishgirl, Narm, Annoying girl, Alien, Angel...
Pride Points: 26

Postby FlipMode » October 16th, 2012, 7:18 pm

Added both with credit, thanks for the lovely... Submissions I guess we could call them? =D
FlipMode

Postby Kitva Hyperlink » November 23rd, 2012, 9:02 am

Ahadi is born and his mother dies from having him. A year later his father dies leaving the one-year old as king. Ahadi struggles with ruling his kingdom, so he hids in pride rock leaving anarchy in the pridelands of who will rule.
Hello Guy's
I have left MLK now
Kitva Hyperlink
LinkCoolKitva

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Check Y'all

Nickname(s): Link, Kitva KKVK4
Pride Points: 17

Return to Planning and Characters