Fallen, but not Forgotten

Fallen, but not Forgotten

Postby Buffy » December 13th, 2012, 12:29 am

I know the stupidest thing I could do right now is start another fanfic while I still have tons of others in the works, but I have had these thoughts in my head for years and I need to start writing them.

This is going to be a fanfic showing what I actually think happened to Kopa. So far I only have a few drabbles that are in need of heavy editing. But this is basically me putting my head-canons into a story; Kopa's story.

So this is my planning thread... Hopefully I'll have the first chapter posted soon enough.

Note: I'm writing this story from Kopa's point of view. His thoughts will be in italic text while the dialogue of what's happening is actually going to be in regular text.

-Buffy.
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Re: Fallen, but not Forgotten

Postby Regulus » December 13th, 2012, 3:39 am

If it's from Kopa's POV, then why do you need to put his thoughts in italic? :P
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby Kopalover » December 13th, 2012, 5:21 am

I'm guessing so it doesn't confuse you with the regular dialouge?

But great idea Buffster :3
Signatures by Shadowfax, thank you love <3
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby Buffy » December 13th, 2012, 5:33 am

Zoe got it right!
Yeah, Kopa is basically in Lion Heaven and looking back on his life, and telling the reader about his story. However, there will also be scenes of dialogue between characters and stuff. :)

And thanks Zoe. I have had this in my mind forever, so I figured it was time to put it down into words.
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Tacobell Lion » December 13th, 2012, 5:42 am

I love Kopa stories/theories. Can't wait to read it! :)
Tacobell Lion
Gucci Mane

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Can YOU feel the love tonight?

Nickname(s): Lion(no joke)
Pride Points: 9

Postby Buffy » December 13th, 2012, 7:06 am

Yay!
It may take a while before I post it. I'm kind of a perfectionist and I go back and edit my writing about 5 times before I actually post it. But I hope you enjoy it when I do get around to posting it!! :)
Buffy
once i present, but then

Postby DGFone » December 13th, 2012, 7:07 pm

This sounds interesting. Can't really wait to read it!
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Return to Planning and Characters