Touchy Subject?

Re: Touchy Subject?

Postby FlipMode » August 4th, 2014, 12:11 am

[quote="TomCat"]Why touchy? Just think that is original!
One thing, (say only if won´t spoil the story) Is the "defect" from the body or from the mind?
Anxious to read it ![/quote]

Thank you, appreciate the feedback and positive words.
And sorry but indeed that would be kind of spoiling it to be honest. I'm not even entirely sure I will properly reveal it at all yet, the more I have been working on it, the more revealing it so early in the story seems to make it all less interesting.
I don't know if you ever read Wonder but what I really liked about that is that it is never described what his face looks like (not a hint to the character in my story BTW), just that it is disfigured in quite an astonishing way but leaves it to the reader's imagination of what it actually is.. It's clever and adds to the intrigue of the story IMO and I was thinking of maybe deleting the scene where it is revealed early on in the story and changing some stuff around to make it read sort of like that.

We'll see, again, thanks for your input everyone!
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Previous

Return to Planning and Characters