Dhac

Postby JessiePieHyena » April 29th, 2016, 12:53 am

Name: Dhac
Meaning: Brittle in Somali
Species: Lion
Pride: Baxxda Pride
Former pride: Born into Baxxda
Mate:
Ruuxna (tan main pelt, lighter underbelly, white-gray, slightly pink, tail tip, thin orange stripe on chest)
Cubs:
Daaqda (cream main fur, lighter underbelly, light brown mane and tail tip)
Qaran (tan-orange main fur and lighter underbelly, brown tail tip, thin orange stripe on her front left leg)
Heelan (dark brown main fur and lighter underbelly, even darker brown tail tip, brown spot on chest)
Appearance: Looks a lot like Heelan but darker colors, dark brown- almost black mane.Thick light brown stripe on back left leg.
Personality: He is very stern and serious. It's hard to get him to smile.
History: He was born as the heir to the throne (so to speak) of the Baxxda Pride. When he was a teen lion his mother was out hunting and sadly chased a zebra into a nearby river and was attacked and killed by a alligator. He became depressed but his friend (then) Ruuxna helped him out of it.

Picture:

(I used a base for this because I can't draw :D )
(Base by Xbox-DS-Gameboy Thank you for the base!)

Theme Song: My Mom by Kimya Dawson

Quote: "Son, do not live life as others tell you, do it your own way."

Please give feed back for him! I'm thinking of making the Baxxda Pride a Rp group on DA and want to at least get some opinions on my main man!
JessiePieHyena
Queen of the Mushrooms!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Long Live The Mushies!

Nickname(s): Mushroom
Pride Points: 0

Return to Planning and Characters