Nuru

Re: Nuru

Postby Tora » May 22nd, 2018, 5:32 pm

Nuru is a saint. Why you hating?
Tora
Never Forget

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always Remain Hopeful

Nickname(s): Tim; Torasaur; T-saur; Rora; Goku
Pride Points: 129

Postby Elton John » May 22nd, 2018, 6:27 pm

the term mary sue is way overused anyway, and slapping a few character flaws onto someone won’t instantly make a character super deep.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Panda-chan » May 22nd, 2018, 11:41 pm

But she isn't a mary sue with a couple of flaws shoehorned in. She has a character arc. She will go through changes. It's just that certain people can't be arsed to make one simple post in the RP so I can't even expand on any of my ideas. :roll:
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby Elton John » May 23rd, 2018, 12:51 am

i wasn’t really talking about your character. i was talking about characters in general.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Tora » May 23rd, 2018, 12:56 am

[quote="Panda-chan"]But she isn't a mary sue with a couple of flaws shoehorned in. She has a character arc. She will go through changes. It's just that certain people can't be arsed to make one simple post in the RP so I can't even expand on any of my ideas. :roll:[/quote]
Massive marry sue. :)
Tora
Never Forget

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always Remain Hopeful

Postby Gemini » May 23rd, 2018, 2:07 am

[quote="Tora"]Nuru is a saint.[/quote]

All hail Saint Nuru, patron saint of MLK
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby Elton John » May 24th, 2018, 1:15 pm

[quote="Gemini"][quote="Tora"]Nuru is a saint.[/quote]

All hail Saint Nuru, patron saint of MLK[/quote]

nuru isn’t a saint, she’s a goddess in lioness form.
Elton John
I’m with you

Postby Tora » May 24th, 2018, 6:07 pm

[quote="Elton John"][quote="Gemini"][quote="Tora"]Nuru is a saint.[/quote]

All hail Saint Nuru, patron saint of MLK[/quote]

nuru isn’t a saint, she’s a goddess in lioness form.[/quote]
You're right! :) :) :) :)
Tora
Never Forget

Always Remain Hopeful

Postby WildSimba » August 25th, 2018, 7:20 am

[quote="Panda-chan"]But she isn't a mary sue with a couple of flaws shoehorned in. She has a character arc. She will go through changes. It's just that certain people can't be arsed to make one simple post in the RP so I can't even expand on any of my ideas. :roll:[/quote]

I'm still laughing, all these months later. This is too good. Archive this forever pls.
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby Gemini » August 25th, 2018, 9:17 am

Nuru sux
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

PreviousNext

Return to Planning and Characters