[Public] An OC Pride (OPEN)

Re: An OC Pride (OPEN)

Postby Luna the Lioness » February 20th, 2012, 6:18 pm

I'll try to be active as much as I can. :) And I can't wait till we start. :D
Luna the Lioness
King Kovu Fan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby Awali » February 20th, 2012, 7:03 pm

I'm down with starting tomorrow! I have no plans, other than school but I can go on MLK at school. ;)
Awali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Awali, Rj.

Postby wolfishgirl » February 20th, 2012, 7:28 pm

yeah, at school is the only time that I'm on anyways. so tomorrow we start. Agreed?
wolfishgirl
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Warm in your belly!

Nickname(s): Wolfishgirl, Narm, Annoying girl, Alien, Angel...
Pride Points: 26

Postby Awali » February 20th, 2012, 7:32 pm

Agreed, if everyone else does! Looking forward to it! c:
Awali

Nickname(s): Awali, Rj.

Postby Queen Elsa » February 20th, 2012, 7:34 pm

I agree! :)
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby BlitzRogue » February 20th, 2012, 7:45 pm

Well, I just got the PM this morning, and I think I'll hop in on this. It seems like you still need someone to play the king, Ruzuno (?), so I could take that spot if that's alright. And as you also need more adult females, I could bring my character Arria to be the head of the hunting party or something like that.

As for precalc, I got an A on it when I was your age, but that was some 3+ years ago now, and I've hardly touched math since. So I'm not sure how much help I'd be. XD

Edit: Also, could I get some info on the king's character? Like personality traits, mannerisms specific to his character, special relationships he has with various other characters (certain cubs he "favors" over the others, etc.), and any other necessary information I might need to play his character well. :)
BlitzRogue
Conversation Killer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

| Lackadaisical Enthusiasm |

Nickname(s): Blitz, Kyle, KJOokami
Pride Points: 6

Postby wolfishgirl » February 20th, 2012, 9:02 pm

Ruzuna is an old lion who's past his prime. He is very protective of his family and does not take kindly to threats. He's also kind and caring, he takes in orphan lions and brings them up in the pride. He doesn't have favorites but he chose ummm... can't remember name to be his heir. Aza is his little girl and baby of the pride. (people put what you want for your OC's up if you want) He fights with his mate Abla a lot because she likes to be a little controlling. other than that have his personality however you want. :D
wolfishgirl
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Warm in your belly!

Postby Queen Elsa » February 20th, 2012, 9:04 pm

Do you mean Ibadah as his heir? :) I know it's a little hard, and I'm sorry about that...
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby wolfishgirl » February 20th, 2012, 9:05 pm

yeah, him. I suck at names anyways and didn't want to copy and paste what i was writing.
wolfishgirl
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Warm in your belly!

Postby dariusgib » February 20th, 2012, 9:18 pm

when will we start the RP
dariusgib
Lion of JUstice

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Look what you've done to Mr Bigglesworth!

Nickname(s): Zazu Blackadder,Pingu, Machievelli,the artist, etc
Pride Points: 3

PreviousNext

Return to RP Planning & Discussions