[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Private] The Life of Nala [NKL & OL] — My Lion King Forum

[Private] The Life of Nala [NKL & OL]

The Life of Nala [NKL & OL]

Postby Awali » February 20th, 2012, 11:34 pm

Last edited by Awali on February 21st, 2012, 12:53 am, edited 7 times in total.
Awali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Awali, Rj.

Re: Private with OriginalLelis + NalaKiaraLuver

Postby Queen Elsa » February 20th, 2012, 11:42 pm

Okay. As for a title, we could just call it "The Life of Nala" or "Nala's Life"....For some more characters, we'll need Mufasa, Sarabi, and Sarafina. Which one(s) of those three would you like to be? :)
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Re: Private with OriginalLelis + NalaKiaraLuver

Postby Awali » February 20th, 2012, 11:43 pm

I'd like to be Sarabi, since she's my character's mother. I'll edit the title, as well.
Awali

Re: The Life of Nala [NKL & OL]

Postby Queen Elsa » February 20th, 2012, 11:48 pm

Okay, then you can have her, and I'll be Sarafina, since she's Nala's mother. Would you like Mufasa, or do you want me to have him? :) Also, we need to add Zazu, Rafiki, Timon, and Pumbaa. Which one(s) would you like to have? :)
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby Awali » February 20th, 2012, 11:50 pm

I'll take Mufasa, Zazu, and Rafiki, if that's alright with you. I'm not a huge fan of the duo, so if you're alright with it, can you play them?
Awali

Postby Queen Elsa » February 20th, 2012, 11:52 pm

Sure, no problem. :) Okay. Now, for Scar and the hyenas. Who would you like to be of them? :)
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby Awali » February 20th, 2012, 11:54 pm

You can get first pick this time. Choose whichever one(s) you want: Scar, Shenzi, Ed, Banzai.
Awali

Postby Queen Elsa » February 20th, 2012, 11:56 pm

Okay. :D Then I choose Scar and Shenzi. :)
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby Awali » February 20th, 2012, 11:58 pm

Then I'll take Ed + Banzai.

We're also going to need something more than 'The Life of Nala' to base this off of, any ideas?
Awali

Postby Queen Elsa » February 21st, 2012, 12:06 am

Sad to say, but no. :P I can't think of anything. With my RP with KK44 about Kiara's life, we're just going more in-depth, and having some cool (or bad) adventures we never saw in the movie. Maybe reading through that might give you some ideas? I'm not sure exactly...
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Next

Return to RP Planning & Discussions