[Private] Tear My Heart To Pieces (Closed)

Tear My Heart To Pieces (Closed)

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » May 29th, 2012, 8:48 pm

When Amy Marie, a rougess, joins the Kiburi Pride, she thinks everything is going to be great. She makes good friends, and even becomes the love interest of the pride's most charming guy, Toro. However, it turns out, being in a relationship with him isn't as amazing as it turned out to be. Becoming over-protective and controlling, Toro makes sure Amy isn't talking to any other males, even though he still flirts with all the females.

However, when a new young male rouge named Matthew turns up and joins the Pride, Amy is drawn to him. His outgoing, funny, kind nature and the fact he is amazingly good looking makes Amy think twice about Toro. Matthew and Amy become friends...but how long will Toro last without lashing out about it?

---
Came up with this plot line due to recent events in my life. You can join with an OC if you wish (only 6 places going for that). Good grammar and spelling would be appreciated. Thanks ^_^

Characters -

Amy Marie (viewtopic.php?f=38&t=23388) - Me
Matthew (viewtopic.php?f=38&t=23391) - DGFone
Toro (viewtopic.php?f=38&t=23390) -
Aisha (viewtopic.php?f=38&t=23412) -
Male Leader of the Pride (OC Needed) -
Female Leader of the Pride (OC Needed) -
Sister of Aisha (OC Needed, must be younger than Aisha) -
Brother of Aisha (OC Needed, must be older than Aisha) -
Pride Member 1 (OC Needed) -
Pride Member 2 (OC Needed) -
Last edited by UncoordinatedPisces on May 31st, 2012, 6:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Re: Tear My Heart To Pieces (Open)

Postby DGFone » May 30th, 2012, 7:20 pm

Matthew please. :D
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » May 30th, 2012, 7:26 pm

Okay ^_^ Thanks for joining =)
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » May 31st, 2012, 6:12 pm

Decided to make Amy's best friend myself, so anyone can play her if they want ^_^ Also, I still need 6 OCs so that's potentially six OC slots left but anyone can take more than 1.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Return to RP Planning & Discussions