The Next Chapter

The Next Chapter

Postby LionPrincess » July 27th, 2012, 7:45 am

Set: The Pridelands and Outlands, just after the end of TLKSP.

Plot: Simba is stepping down and handing his title to Kovu, he now trusts him and Is happy to have his new son-in-law and his daughter take over and rule the pridelands and Kovu is more than happy to accept, Kiara is pregnant and is very soon expecting the arrival of her first cub, but unknown by Kovu the cub may or may not be his, just before Kiara went on her first hunt she met a rouge lion who was passing threw the pridelands, she felt she was in love and mated with him but the next morning he was gone, she never told anyone about this, most definitely not Kovu, Kiara is worried that when this cub is born the this rouge may come back to claim his rights to the cub, what will Kovu say?. Also lurking in the Outlands is one of the Prides old enemy, Zira did not Die when she fell into the river, in fact she was only a little beaten up by logs and washed down stream, she made a full and fast recovery and is now plotting her revenge.

Characters

Simba:
Nala: NalaKiaraLuver
Kovu: NalaKiaraLuver
Kiara: LionPrincess
Vitani: LionPrincess
Zira:
Shar: Kopalover
Tavu(Kiara's Cub): AmyMarie
Marini: NalaKiaraLuver
Zirs's new recruit 2: AmyMarie

If you choose a character that needs an oc please have an oc ready before requesting the character so that we don't have to wait around, Thank You xx
Last edited by LionPrincess on July 28th, 2012, 10:07 pm, edited 5 times in total.
LionPrincess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

life takes your dreams and turns them upside down.

Pride Points: 5

Re: The Next Chapter

Postby Queen Elsa » July 27th, 2012, 2:13 pm

Oh. This sounds interesting. I would like to be Nala, Kovu, and one of Zira's new recruits - Marini (viewtopic.php?f=38&t=22152), Vitani's sister.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » July 28th, 2012, 11:11 am

I'll be Kiara's cub and one of the new recruits please! ^_^ I have the name for the OC - Tavu. His basic description is daker fur than his mother with a black tail tuft and mane tuft. He also has blue eyes, different from both Kiara and Kovu (which could raise some questions?) ~ I'll make a character sheet soon.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby Kopalover » July 28th, 2012, 4:36 pm

I'll be the rouge lion, his name is Shar. Kovu's half brother. Scar and Zira's son. Check his out in the OC thread!
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby LionPrincess » July 28th, 2012, 10:17 pm

Ok, everyone is added, we just need AmyMarie's oc's and a Simba and Zira to start, Kopalover when would you be planning to bring Shar to the pridelands, would it be straight after Kovu becomes king or after Tavu (Shar's son) is born? Xx
LionPrincess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Kopalover » July 29th, 2012, 4:02 am

Probably when his plausible son is born, most likely! ^.^
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby LionPrincess » July 29th, 2012, 10:20 am

Ok great, well just 2 more characters to be taken and we can start xx

Oh and I forgot too mention, oc's are welcome, we don't have to stick to just the characters I've put in. Xx
LionPrincess

Return to RP Planning & Discussions