Tales of the Pridelands (Closed)

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » October 13th, 2012, 6:33 pm

Hai guys. I know I may not be reliable with RPing, but my Tales of the Pridelands series is something I feel I simply must complete. I tend to RP first, write the fanfiction after. I'm looking for one, maybe two people to help me out and they'll get credit in the finished series of fanfics obviously.

You must have good grammar/spelling and each post must be at least a paragraph. I'm not looking for people who can RP all day, maybe 1 or two posts per day, if more, than that's ok with me but I'm just looking for a slow paced detailed RP.

Ok, so Buffy and Kopalover, you are gonna be part of the Tales of the Pridelands series. It consists of the stories of each ruler of the Pridelands from Kiongozi, down to Kovu.

There is room for OCs as we go along, and room for one female OC if you two wish to add one.

The Beginning: show
Plot ~

The RP starts with Kiongozi and Malkia, a rouge pair, who come across a land unoccupied by lions. They decide to make an oddly shaped, but huge rock their home and start a pride. They ask two lioness named Ajali and Zalkia to join, another lioness joins as well and everything is good for a while. However, a male leopard named Dhurba arrives to cause troubling, claiming the Pridelands belong to him because his territiory is on the outskirts.

Kiongozi tries to reason with him, but he refuses to make any deals and runs off, plotting to kill the lion to get the rest out. Meanwhile, a rouge lion named Kwasi arrives in the Pridelands, and is asked to join for back-up and to boost pride numbers. He agree's, and him and Zalkia become friends and fall in love.

Dhurba returns, and manages to creep up on Kiongozi when he's on his own. However, thanks to the other leopards, he knows of the plot and manages to win the fight. After this, he earns the respect of the other pride members, and they decide to make him and Malkia Queen and King of the lands. The RP ends as their first cub, Mohatu, is being presented.

Characters ~

Kiongozi - AmyMarie
Malkia - Buffy
Ajali - Kopalover
Kwasi - Buffy
Zalkia - AmyMarie
Anaasi - SinChei
Dhurba the Leopard - Kopalover

Brightest Star: show
Plot ~ (more coming soon)

The RP begins at the birth and presentation ceremony of Kiongozi and Malkia's first born, Mohatu. Kwasi and Zalkia give birth to they're first born, Imani and Ajali soon has her daughter Tamba. The cubs become friends over time, and a few months later Mohatu's second cub Laini is born and Kwasi's second cub Ardhi is born. The five cubs remain close friends, even though it's Mohatu who is to be King. Ajali tells Kiongozi of her daughter's liking towards Mohatu, and they both agree to let the two become mates when the time is right.

Anyway, Kiongozi passes away early, leaving a teenage Mohatu to take over. Just after this, Imani is the only one to of placed a toe out of line, she is rather rude and moody to almost everyone, and when she runs off with a rouge for a while. During his time as King, he has to overcome food shortage, drought, and he has to try and be wise and a good King to all the creatures in his land.

But it's hard work, for he feels he must put his pride first. When Imani returns, she's pregnant, and she isn't welcomed back. She was always the one to be rude and moody as a cub and the others hadn't forgotten it. Still, Mohatu wasn't going to ignore a pregnant lioness, so made the others help her when she needed help.

During this first year or so of being King, he had proven himself, and it was guaranteed when he died, he'd have the brightest star of them all. Before the end of this RP, Imani's cub Ahadi is born, but will not need a role.

Characters ~

Mohatu -
Tamba - AmyMarie
Laini -
Ardhi - AmyMarie
Imani -
Kiongozi - AmyMarie
Malkia - Buffy
Ajali - Kopalover
Kwasi - Buffy
Zalkia - AmyMarie
Last edited by UncoordinatedPisces on October 17th, 2012, 7:19 am, edited 5 times in total.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Re: Looking for a TLK RPing Partner(s)

Postby Buffy » October 13th, 2012, 10:27 pm

Hi there Amy! I'd love to help you out with this RP, and a slow paced one is just what I need. :)
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Dark Huntress » October 13th, 2012, 10:34 pm

What about Malkia? Is she taken? I'm pretty good at grammar and writing-check out (Request). Does Malkia have a particular personality that I have to follow...I might not do so well with that. If she's not taken and you have no objections just please PM her appearance, history, and personality if she has one (that's predetermined).
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...Shall put on Immortality....

Nickname(s): TJ, DH, et cetera
Pride Points: 22

Postby Kopalover » October 14th, 2012, 3:31 am

Would still like to be the same characters ^.^
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » October 14th, 2012, 9:46 am

[quote="werewolfgrrly"]What about Malkia? Is she taken? I'm pretty good at grammar and writing-check out (Request). Does Malkia have a particular personality that I have to follow...I might not do so well with that. If she's not taken and you have no objections just please PM her appearance, history, and personality if she has one (that's predetermined).[/quote]

Sorry, werewolfgrrly, Kopalover PMed me before you posted >.< And I saw the PM first. We could do a private RP sometime soon so PM me if you have any ideas.

[quote="Kopalover"]Would still like to be the same characters ^.^[/quote]
Alright ^.^
Last edited by UncoordinatedPisces on October 14th, 2012, 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Re: Tales of the Pridelands (Closed)

Postby Kopalover » October 14th, 2012, 3:10 pm

Question. Are we starting from the beginning? Or from where we left off? ^^
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » October 14th, 2012, 3:22 pm

From the beginning if that's alright ^.^ I'm not too fond of picking up where I've left off. And I'll be adding the next RP in the series and it's characters in a spoiler up on the first post here soon, ready for when we finish the first one.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Kopalover » October 14th, 2012, 3:28 pm

Yay! ^^
Can't wait to start :3
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » October 14th, 2012, 4:52 pm

Almost forgot about my baboon Horoshi! x) He's an ancestor of Rafiki hehe. I'll play him lol, he's important but I'm not gonna put him on the character list.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » October 17th, 2012, 7:19 am

Ok guys, SinChei is going to be joining us with a female OC named Anaasi, since he asked so nicely. Description in the spoiler.
Spoiler: show
She is barely 2 years old, and left her shelter and small pride on her own. It was a bunch of lions living near the desert fighting each other for even the smallest piece of meat. Not that she finds more food now on her own, but at least no one tries to bite her in the time she is trying to eat.

In the months she had been gone, her dark brown fur helped her to stand against the sun absorbing it's unbelivable heat. Her eyes are green while her underbelly fur is having a light beige tone. Her name is a reminder the faults her mother did, she is a cub whose father was a rogue, just like she is now. Maybe that is another reason she had become one.

She is very tough and normally very kind too, but being a rogue in the wild outside a pride makes you taking more care of yourself, and sadly making you introverted.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Return to RP Planning & Discussions