The Sea Token (Split Comments & Planning)

Re: The Sea Token (Split Comments & Planning)

Postby Moka » July 9th, 2009, 8:18 pm

No, sorry. ~Added.
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby KiarasMate » July 17th, 2009, 11:30 pm

(looks curious)

So when do you think this awesome RP will get underway Moka? ^^ Just wondering and I'm in no rush. :)
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KM

Postby Moka » July 18th, 2009, 11:04 pm

Well I'm a bit confused. Zeke, are you back fully? Aren't you in Hawaii until the 20th?
Moka

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby NightmareMoon » July 18th, 2009, 11:14 pm

Zeke has internet in Hawaii, and he will post at night time in Hawaii. Which is 3 hours behind PST, and 6 hours behind East Coast. (USA)

So pretty late into the night will he be able to post..
NightmareMoon
The one and only NM =]

The night... will last.... FOREVER!!

Nickname(s): NM, Jamie
Pride Points: 19

Postby KiarasMate » July 19th, 2009, 8:55 pm

Quick question for you Moka. Is the water from the sea where The Coast Pride lives drinkable or would it be salt water? I just would like to know since the lions will have to drink sometime I'm sure. I was thinking there might be a waterhole that might be in between both The Coast Pride and Ridgeland Pride's territory. Just let me know. Thanks my friend. ^^
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Moka » July 19th, 2009, 10:36 pm

It's salt water so we could probably come up with a river that flows into the ocean and have that be where we drink :D

How am I doing for basically my second real RP? :P
Moka

Postby NightyByeSparrow » July 20th, 2009, 2:07 am

Do enjoy the RP so far :)
I do have a question regarding Janus; I know she's my character, and I should build her, but do you have anything about what you see her personality-wise? Any feedback would be a great help for me to put in my posts.
Sorry if this comes out as stupid, though. >.>
NightyByeSparrow

Nickname(s): Sparrow
Pride Points: 3

Postby Mike » July 20th, 2009, 2:18 am

What is "The Sea Token"? =0 I have a feeling it was used in previous RPs lol
Mike

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby KiarasMate » July 20th, 2009, 7:06 am

[quote="Moka"]It's salt water so we could probably come up with a river that flows into the ocean and have that be where we drink :D

How am I doing for basically my second real RP? :P[/quote]

Sounds good Moka. Any suggestions on where this river should be at? I think if it's somewhere in between the two rival pride's territory, it would make for some good interaction points but that's just my view on it. This is your RP Moka so what do you thihnk? You're doing fine in my opinion, although we've barely begun to scratch the surface of this RP so we'll see how it goes. :)
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Postby Mike » July 20th, 2009, 7:11 am

I mentioned the river as flowing down the cliffs to meet the ocean. I hope that works with the RP =)
Mike

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

PreviousNext

Return to RP Planning & Discussions