[Private] Tales of the Serengeti (DGFone & Songo)

[Private] Tales of the Serengeti (DGFone & Songo)

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » February 20th, 2013, 7:49 am

Plot -
The prides of the Serengeti have always been strong, and have usually lived in harmony. Well, all except the Pride of Leondas who continues to cause problems but no pride fully cares unless their pride are the ones under attack. We are following this troublesome pride, and another pride, The Maghiribi Pride, who are the complete opposite. The stories that are about to unfold aren't for the light-hearted, some lions of the Serengeti are darker and have darker pasts than you think.

Characters (so far) -

Maghiribi Pride: show
Tajiri - Amy
Jua - Amy

Pride of Leondas: show
Kujali - Amy
Jasiri - Songo
Dhoruba - [to be decided]
Delano - DGFone
Mitifu (no profile availabe at the moment) - Amy

Pride Not Decided: show
Tempesta - Songo
Guerra - Songo

Ok, so as far as the characters are concerned, it looks like we need the leaders of the other two prides. We also need a replacement for Tajiri's mate for someone to play, someone needs to play our main antagonist as well.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Re: [Private] Tales of the Serengeti (DGFone & Songo)

Postby DGFone » February 20th, 2013, 8:33 am

I will need a character in the Maghiribi pride, probably a lioness. If there are any characters who need a RPer, I can adopt one, or I can create a character quickly enough (probably with no bio though).
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Songo » February 21st, 2013, 3:30 am

You can move Tempesta to the Maghiribi Pride, I dont mind her being mate to Tajiri. Unless you want me to create someone else. Its up to you. ^^

I can play the leader of Leondas? Wether it be keeping Guerra or someone else? If you need more on the Maghiribi side we can move Guerra too.
Songo
Shes dangerous. ;3

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Such a pretty Kitty. <3

Nickname(s): Call me Lyss. :D
Pride Points: 16

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » February 21st, 2013, 7:38 am

DGFone: You could play the Leader of the Maghiribi Pride's mate (one of your own OCs) if ya want ^^
Songo: Would you play Dhoruba, but not play one of your other characters? Think you can manage four?

I'll play another character, but I'll need someone to play Tajiri's mate. You can either have Tempesta be his mate, or create another lioness. It's up to you ^^
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby DGFone » February 21st, 2013, 8:20 am

So I'll be playing the king of the Maghiribi pride? That will work.
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » February 21st, 2013, 5:01 pm

Naa, you'd be playing his mate ^^ You could play the leader of the Pride of Leondas, that would balance things out ^^
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby DGFone » February 21st, 2013, 7:06 pm

I was already playing Delano. I don't think I will want to play a leader for this RP. ;P

Alright, I can play the what I guess makes her the queen of the Maghiribi. I don't think I will create a bio for the character, but I think for the name, I will go with "Linda".
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » February 21st, 2013, 8:07 pm

Alright ^^ Songo, mind taking his role too? Would you mind taking the two kings of the other pride's then Yoni, and I'll take their mates?
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby DGFone » February 21st, 2013, 8:13 pm

So I'll be playing the kings of both the Maghiribi and Leondas prides?
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » February 21st, 2013, 9:09 pm

Na, remember the other two pride's I mentioned? They're key to the development of the plot.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Next

Return to RP Planning & Discussions