changing (Wildlands RP toGrasslands Rp)

changing (Wildlands RP toGrasslands Rp)

Postby Yumacub » August 10th, 2009, 4:08 pm

I have a Grasslands RP in the RP section and it is no longer "Wildlands." You can have your own characters and such! ^^ Remember to describe your character and chose a color for your character!

PLOT: No king and queen have ruled these lands since the dry-out.All the water vanished and grass turned tan and crispy. The grazing animals have gone and only one lioness thinks of living here. She hopes to meet some friends and make a canal for the water to enter through.
She knew that a rain storm was about to come;she smelled it in the air.
Takes place during the time of Simba's reign.
Place: Grasslands

Characters:
Yuma(lioness I was describing and more info on Yuma in my characters section)-me (pick your color for your character) mine will be this color: Yuma color #FF8080
your own characters! ^^
Last edited by Yumacub on August 19th, 2009, 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yumacub
Queen of the Wildlands~

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Love is what it's all about! <3

Nickname(s): Yumi Yuma YC
Pride Points: 8

Re: changing (Wildlands RP toGrasslands Rp)

Postby Mike » August 14th, 2009, 1:53 am

Hmm, the plot section of your RP is a little skimpy. Could I ask you to read this thread and try to fill in the guidelines in your future RPs? ;)

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3132
Mike

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Return to RP Planning & Discussions