Mystic Lions and the Mistlands.

Re: Mystic Lions and the Mistlands.

Postby Buffy » September 17th, 2009, 5:55 am

Oooooooooh! Cool! Thanks for putting me in! ;)
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby SinChei » September 17th, 2009, 8:36 am

maybe i can join As à Common dark Guard?
SinChei
Soldier 1st Class

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

In my own salvation And your eternal slumber

Nickname(s): Sin, Chei, Sora, Soren
Pride Points: 6

Postby Patrick » September 17th, 2009, 11:38 pm

I've updated the plot to better balance out the roleplay. Please read.
Patrick

Pride Points: 0

Postby Mike » September 18th, 2009, 2:00 am

Nicely changed ;) I look forward to seeing how this affects the potential plot.
Mike

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby NightmareMoon » September 22nd, 2009, 5:09 am

Any ideas on when this will start? ^^
NightmareMoon
The one and only NM =]

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The night... will last.... FOREVER!!

Nickname(s): NM, Jamie
Pride Points: 19

Postby DarkLiger » September 22nd, 2009, 5:10 am

Thats what me and Mike were asking too, NM. I dont know if Mike PM Patrick to ask, I am not one to understand how to start an RP anyway. XD
DarkLiger

Postby NightmareMoon » September 22nd, 2009, 5:39 am

Yeah, probably because we are all so anxious to start this. ^^
NightmareMoon
The one and only NM =]

The night... will last.... FOREVER!!

Nickname(s): NM, Jamie
Pride Points: 19

Postby Buffy » September 22nd, 2009, 6:08 am

LOL! Yeah! I am kinda excited about this one! XD
Buffy
once i present, but then

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Mike » September 23rd, 2009, 9:37 pm

I see we have the RP thread up =) I assume you as creator will want the honor of the first post ;) so I'm just here to give you my OC profile that I'm using for the enemy. For this R he can have a black body, seeing as he's a black lion after all.

viewtopic.php?f=38&t=2594

I think we need to do a whee bit more definition of the relative power of the Leo and enemies. If a leo, say Bo, went up against an enemy holding an artifact, who would have the advantage, and what powers specifically would an artifact grant?

Also can I extend my character, Loona's power to being able to transform objects and material that she's in physical contact with, rather than just her own body?
Mike

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby DarkLiger » September 23rd, 2009, 10:12 pm

[quote="Mike"]I see we have the RP thread up =) I assume you as creator will want the honor of the first post ;) so I'm just here to give you my OC profile that I'm using for the enemy. For this R he can have a black body, seeing as he's a black lion after all.

viewtopic.php?f=38&t=2594

I think we need to do a whee bit more definition of the relative power of the Leo and enemies. If a leo, say Bo, went up against an enemy holding an artifact, who would have the advantage, and what powers specifically would an artifact grant?

Also can I extend my character, Loona's power to being able to transform objects and material that she's in physical contact with, rather than just her own body?[/quote]
I agree with what mike said on the artifacts, what kind of powers could they hold?
On who would have the advantage, I think we kinda play it by ear, I don't know. lol Or Mike are you talking about if one attack is stronger against another attack?
DarkLiger

PreviousNext

Return to RP Planning & Discussions