canon roleplay: young Simba and his friends

canon roleplay: young Simba and his friends

Postby thanigraphics » October 3rd, 2009, 11:01 pm

Young Simba and Nala are happy cubs living in the Pridelands. In this roleplay you are Simba, Nala or one of the subcanon characters.
If you know the comics and books, you know who Malka, Tojo, Tama and the others are. If you don't know, check out the character section on this forum!

What we are going to do is to make up our own cub adventures. It can be anything, just follow up the post of the writer above you and be creative!

Situation: Mufasa is still alive.
Enemies that might be: Scar and hyena's. No other villains.
Characters open:

Simba
Nala
Tojo (from "the orphaned birds", he has 5 little blue birds following him everywhere)
Tama (from "trouble in paradise" girl friend of Nala, she loves nature and exploring new things)
Malka (from "Simba's new brother" a male cub who is easily scared)

Kula and Chumvi might be added. They are in "Nala's dare" from TLK6NA, but this story takes place after Mufasas death and after Simba's leaving. What do you think? Add them or not?

Let me know who you'd like to be, and/or other ideas for this RP
thanigraphics

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

uh-oh, banana time!

Pride Points: 1

Re: canon roleplay: young Simba and his friends

Postby KopsTheTerminator » October 4th, 2009, 7:50 am

Add them, because they are at Nala's age, which means they knew Simba. ;)

I will join as Tama if that's acceptable. :) How many characters we can have?

Edit: What do you mean girlfriend of Nala? She's just a cubhood friend! Girlfriend would be... weird...

Edit: Oh, I think you should add Mheetu too. :3
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby thanigraphics » October 4th, 2009, 10:57 am

with girl friend I mean that Tama was a she, a girl. Not like they were lovers or something :ehh2:
You can be Tama!
I'll add Kula and Chumvi, too! But I won't add more characters, otherwise we would have not enough people here to roleplay them!

new list:
characters:

Simba
Nala
Tojo (from "the orphaned birds", he has 5 little blue birds following him everywhere)
Tama by Kopa123
Malka by thanigraphics
Kula (from Nala's dare, female cubhood friend of Nala)
Chumvi (from Nala's dare, male cubhood friend of Nala)
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Postby KopsTheTerminator » October 4th, 2009, 11:18 am

Oh. lol thanks for adding me! :) Also, I don't think there won't be any people to RP some more charries, if nobody gets the charries you remove them or play them. Simple. lol
KopsTheTerminator

Postby thanigraphics » October 4th, 2009, 11:53 am

hmkay, I'll keep the spots open for 2 more days, and if no one else has came for roleplaying here, I'll take another charrie to play and close up and remove the others!
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Postby Nukascar1 » October 4th, 2009, 11:59 am

hmmm if Malaka isn't already taken can I have him
Nukascar1

Pride Points: -2

Postby KopsTheTerminator » October 4th, 2009, 12:01 pm

lol 'Malaka' means something really bad in Greek. XD Well, the list says he's taken... :ehh2:
KopsTheTerminator

Postby LionPrincess » October 4th, 2009, 12:08 pm

can i play Kula please ? x
LionPrincess

life takes your dreams and turns them upside down.

Pride Points: 5

Postby thanigraphics » October 4th, 2009, 12:13 pm

sure you can! and Annie, you can be Malka, then I'll be Simba :p

Simba by thanigraphics
Nala is open
Tojo is open
Tama by kopa23
Malka by annie hyena
Kula by LionPrincess
Chumvi is open
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Postby LionPrincess » October 4th, 2009, 12:18 pm

is it only one character per person?
LionPrincess

life takes your dreams and turns them upside down.

Pride Points: 5

Next

Return to RP Planning & Discussions