I'd like to try to RP again

Re: I'd like to try to RP again

Postby Kipekee » April 18th, 2015, 7:26 pm

Hi Julie :3 I was wondering maybe we can do the Scar's Queen or A Legend Of a King and Queen? Not both of course. I'm literate as long as my roleplay partners are literate, so really my literacy is bendable. Also, are you okay with me using an OC? A lioness named Mbali, who would be my version of Mufasa and Scar's younger sister. I consdier her my TLKsona, personally.
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Re: I'd like to try to RP again

Postby Carl » April 20th, 2015, 8:49 pm

Hmm, well this is an old topic, and I am currently doing an RP and thinking of another, so I'm not sure.

If we do it, yeah, your OC should be fine. Which of those two ideas would you prefer to do?

Can you show me some of your writing and/or RPing?
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Previous

Return to RP Planning & Discussions