Kiara's Reign Idea

Re: Kiara's Reign Idea

Postby toothlesslover365 » January 26th, 2016, 2:43 am

[quote="Lilly Lion"]Can I be Nala please[/quote]
I'm pretty sure I added you to the front as her already ;)

[quote="Braveheart"]Hmm, I can't decide. But if Kion and his lion guard will be involved then technically k & k won't be involved in the chase. Most likely they would stay and govern pride rock. Unfortunately we do not have the rest of the TLG cast role players to know their plans for this RP.[/quote]
k&k could always have Kion and the guard out searching for the cubs while they're back at pride rock dealing with the hyena situation?
Those of us that are currently active on here could always take the place of the Gaurd that currently isn't filled until more join?
toothlesslover365
Secretly Kiara

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Toothless, Alisa (pronounced Elsa), Ali, Kiara,
Pride Points: 0

Postby Braveheart » January 26th, 2016, 2:51 am

Hmm... the only active ones are you, Madam Lestrange, me and possibly Lilly Lion, unless we get more people in... for the lion guard, maybe I'll play Bunga. Not very sure how to play the hippo...
Braveheart

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 28

Postby toothlesslover365 » January 26th, 2016, 2:53 am

I feel like the hippo is going to be the hardest one to play, haha. We could always share the characters as well until we get more? Or maybe somehow 'adverties' this rp a bit more?
toothlesslover365
Secretly Kiara

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Braveheart » January 26th, 2016, 2:58 am

We got to discuss with KiKi more through and see what happens. :P

I could advertise, but not sure of results. But I will try.
Braveheart

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby toothlesslover365 » January 29th, 2016, 3:45 pm

I'm okay for waiting. I've got 3 assignments all due Monday and a few appointments this week so I'll be on the busier side,
toothlesslover365
Secretly Kiara

Postby toothlesslover365 » February 14th, 2016, 9:55 pm

You guys all still interested?
toothlesslover365
Secretly Kiara

Postby Braveheart » February 22nd, 2016, 7:59 am

I am not even sure about this anymore; we don't even have the required people, and active ones are probably AFK somewhere. It's hard to be interested, TBH. :roll: :cry: :x

I also see chances of newer members being interested in RPs are rather...low. :(
Braveheart

Postby toothlesslover365 » February 22nd, 2016, 4:16 pm

Yeah I noticed that :( maybe those of us who are interested could narrow down to just a few characters and work with that somehow?
toothlesslover365
Secretly Kiara

Postby Braveheart » February 22nd, 2016, 4:53 pm

Well, I have a feeling this would be a 1 X 1 RP lol. Depending on who might be interested besides you & me.
Braveheart

Postby Braveheart » March 18th, 2016, 3:50 am

I'm sorry but at this point, I can say I am pulling out completely.
No offense but I am so done with RP at this point.

Thank you & have a nice day.
Braveheart

PreviousNext

Return to RP Planning & Discussions