Kiara's Reign Idea

Re: Kiara's Reign Idea

Postby toothlesslover365 » January 24th, 2016, 2:41 am

[quote="Braveheart"]Because I was reading it the other day, then the number of cubs stuck me.

If we are following that story arc with Leah & Mala, then we probably need a bigger cast lol. (I still wonder who could that mysterious mountainous lion be.) Then again, we may or may not follow that story line exactly. (Since we have the lion guard involved :P )[/quote]

See that's where I'm kind of mixing it up a bit. I was thinking maybe all 3 of the cubs (and maybe some of their friends) get separated from their parents, not just Leah. Kind of similar to the 5th Land Before Time movie. And they're trying to find their way back home?
[quote="Killjoy Dixon"]I was going to be Nala, but I think I'll bow out of this one. Have fun guys. ;)[/quote]
Didn't you also have Kion?
[quote="Lilly Lion"]Can I play to can I be Nala[/quote]
Of course you can! :)
toothlesslover365
Secretly Kiara

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Toothless, Alisa (pronounced Elsa), Ali, Kiara,
Pride Points: 0

Postby Carl » January 25th, 2016, 2:12 am

I did, but someone else can do it. ;)
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby toothlesslover365 » January 25th, 2016, 4:37 am

ah okay. I will change that then. Thanks though!
toothlesslover365
Secretly Kiara

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Braveheart » January 25th, 2016, 6:48 am

Yes, that journey might work, and they will probably meet some baddies along the way, I think.

I wonder who will fill the rest of the roles..
Braveheart

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 28

Postby toothlesslover365 » January 26th, 2016, 12:17 am

I'm kind of mostly waiting for a few more cubs and then maybe start something basic? we need MadamLestrange to finish updating her cub, and maybe wait till we have the 3rd for Kiara and Kovu's cubs and then I think we could make it work?
toothlesslover365
Secretly Kiara

Postby Lilly Lion » January 26th, 2016, 12:20 am

Can I be Nala please
Lilly Lion
Lion king Rules

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I love Lion king

Nickname(s): Lilly
Pride Points: 3

Postby Lilly Lion » January 26th, 2016, 12:23 am

When do we start
Lilly Lion
Lion king Rules

I love Lion king

Nickname(s): Lilly
Pride Points: 3

Postby Braveheart » January 26th, 2016, 12:43 am

[quote="toothlesslover365"]I'm kind of mostly waiting for a few more cubs and then maybe start something basic? we need MadamLestrange to finish updating her cub, and maybe wait till we have the 3rd for Kiara and Kovu's cubs and then I think we could make it work?[/quote]

Sure, we can have a rough idea then we can refine it as we go along. 8-) I believe MadamLestrange is having an exam period at the moment, so it will take a while to post her cub oc profile.
Braveheart

Postby toothlesslover365 » January 26th, 2016, 2:36 am

Ouch exams -_-. My best friends got exams now so that makes sense. (Mine were back in December)

did you want to Maybe PM me and we could discuss a plot there instead of filling up here? haha or should we keep it here so everyone knows?
toothlesslover365
Secretly Kiara

Postby Braveheart » January 26th, 2016, 2:43 am

Hmm, I can't decide. But if Kion and his lion guard will be involved then technically k & k won't be involved in the chase. Most likely they would stay and govern pride rock. Unfortunately we do not have the rest of the TLG cast role players to know their plans for this RP.
Braveheart

PreviousNext

Return to RP Planning & Discussions