Goth Kiaras random Role Play

Goth Kiaras random Role Play

Postby gothprincesskiara » May 2nd, 2015, 9:12 pm

So since I have been working on my second Role Play here, I realize I am doing alright with the way role play works here, but I still have my way of doing Role Play, and since I actually didn't role play by my last title, I realized and learned it best that I can still do role play the way I used to on Facebook, but now even more, I can let loose now, and I will still follow all the rules. Here how im going to be doing it.

Since the end of school is coming and the pressure is on and the stress keeps building for finals, but after school is out I will be starting what I now call random role play in the public RP thread. I will start it with an introduction to the way I role play and the rules I have for it. I will be doing this for every new random role play I start. This will be for those who wish to role play with me and jump in.

If there is any problem with this idea of my style of role play, questions or comments, please reply and we can talk. Or you can PM me :pretty:
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Re: Goth Kiaras random Role Play

Postby Gandor the great » May 3rd, 2015, 9:33 pm

*comes forth from the Grasslands* Hello Kiara daughter of Simba...it has been along while or possibly haven't met before
Gandor the great

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Gandor
Pride Points: 5

Postby gothprincesskiara » May 3rd, 2015, 10:30 pm

(this is just a rp planning thread, not the actual role play just yet)

it so good to see you to Gandor, I look forward to role playing with you more soon
gothprincesskiara

Postby Kipekee » May 4th, 2015, 7:59 pm

Hey! Can I join this with Kipekee? I haven't roleplayed a whole lot with my fursona.
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby gothprincesskiara » May 4th, 2015, 11:03 pm

of course
gothprincesskiara

Postby it means no worries » May 5th, 2015, 9:53 pm

can i please join?
it means no worries

Pride Points: 63

Postby gothprincesskiara » May 5th, 2015, 11:13 pm

yes by all means
gothprincesskiara

Postby gothprincesskiara » May 11th, 2015, 1:07 pm

Get ready for my role play to start soon, I will be putting up a introduction on how my role play works, so stand by
gothprincesskiara

Postby gothprincesskiara » May 12th, 2015, 11:42 pm

ok Here is what to expect for my new Random RP, here the lay out

The kingdom is ruled by Simba and Nala as King and Queen. And there Daughter (Goth Princess Kiara who helps around the kingdom and is learning the ways of the Circle of Life and to be Queen someday. The kingdom has stricked rules and laws. You must understand the Circle of Life and live or learn to live with the laws of nature, no humans are allowed in this kingdom UNLESS they help and protect the wildlife. But no human machinery or guns, and above all NO POACHERS! Certain animals can be let into the kingdom/story, NO vehicles unless they are driven by land and wildlife rangers and protectors. Everything is all natural here. I do allow certain mythical creatures. Pride Rock is our castle and the rest of the Pridelands and everything the light touches is like a village town where everyone has their own home here. You are either as a guest/visitor who lives in the land or a family pride member of the Princess/Queen. All animals are welcome except ocean life. Mermaids are an exceptional cause they can live in the lakes and streams.

I always role play as Goth Kiara, I am Princess of the Pride Lands I help Protect the Circle of Life and the Laws of Nature, GK also learning more about the Circle of Life and to be Queen someday, GK also Hates Hyenas(but would like some Hyenas in the story) Old classic villains are welcome into the story, I like role playing with thrill.
But I will also Role play as the fallowing characters
King Simba and Queen Nala (which any may role play as well)
Rafiki (teacher and doctor shaman)

The way I will be Role Playing is Random, so based on what my reality days are like or what I do in real life, I will turn into an event, as well as make up some random events and we go from there
gothprincesskiara

Postby it means no worries » May 13th, 2015, 11:19 am

am i allowed to RP as Scar (i know he i dead but i still like him!) or a hyena if not him please?
it means no worries

Pride Points: 63

Next

Return to RP Planning & Discussions