Casual RP, looking for a few RP Partners

Casual RP, looking for a few RP Partners

Postby Carl » May 19th, 2015, 1:17 am

All right, here's the thing, I have a character I want to RP as, Bast. This RP will be very casual, very make-it-up-as-we-go-along.

We can go with the whole "lone lions meet up for some reason" thing, or we can work in Bast's pride. If we're going for the pride idea, we'll all need additional OCs from the start, whereas the other idea starts everyone with one character.

While this is casual, I expect at least a full paragraph in each post, and an attempt at proper grammar. A paragraph should be at least 5 sentences. For example:

[quote="I"]Bast stretched in the morning sun. She didn't particularly feel like going out for the moment, as she was enjoying some alone time. She wasn't royalty, or the top huntresses, so she did get to do this often, but she liked to simply bask in the sun sometimes, and usually spent her free time doing this or talking with others. She liked to let her mind wander, letting it find enlightenment in every day situations. She could go on like this for hours. She had on more than one occasion, and in fact had been late to a hunt once or twice on account of it. That thought in mind, she suddenly became aware of her surroundings, hearing a faint rustling in the grass.[/quote]

[quote="person 2"]Kumba stalked over towards Bast mischievously and pounced on her with a laugh.

"Ha! I bet I scared you that time!" he guffawed, rolling off of the disheveled lioness. The two had been great friends ever since cubhood, even though Kumba was the crown prince and Bast was but a commoner. They often scuffled about playfully, even now that they were older. None of the other lionesses were quite as much fun as she was, not even his betrothed.[/quote]

Well, those aren't good examples for content, but for length and form. Your post can be longer if you'd like.

If more than one person joins in, and then one person is to become inactive, your character can be written out. Have them go away on some lone quest or something, and let us know OOC that you're going to be inactive. The RP can then continue, and your character can return when you get the time, if you'd like.

How does this sound? Anyone interested?

Please note, I'm only looking for a few people. Maybe 5 at maximum.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Re: Casual RP, looking for a few RP Partners

Postby Carl » May 30th, 2015, 5:13 pm

Hello? Anybody?
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Return to RP Planning & Discussions