[Private for GeminiGemelo & Tsuki]

[Private for GeminiGemelo & Tsuki]

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » August 24th, 2015, 11:09 pm

The premise is newly formed pride of OCs (the RP will start with our OCs meeting and getting to know each other etc), and then we can go anywhere with it after that!

I'm planning to use three characters to begin with, and will probably add more over time.

Amy's characters:
Nishati
Aluna
Kejeli

Twin's characters:
Skauti
Nyota
Kukosa
Last edited by UncoordinatedPisces on August 25th, 2015, 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Re: [Private for GeminiGemelo & Tsuki]

Postby Gemini » August 25th, 2015, 6:17 am

The ones I'm going to use are all redesigned/reused versions of characters I already have. So, here. xD

Characters: show
RP III shaded.png
These are just quick sketches. The one on the top, Kukosa, is brother to the female. Skauti is just another OC that I've had for forever. I'll put info for each individually down below. I want Kukosa to be an adult, Nyota to be an older adolescent and Skauti to be a younger adolescent in this.

Skauti: show
Name: Skauti ('scout')
Species: Lion
Appearance: Slight, lean body. Dark, earthy-brown fur, the beginnings of a raven mane, a dark tail tuft, and brown eyes. Generally well-groomed, with a sleek pelt. Some scars.
Origins: Exact location unknown, raised in the desert.
Personality: Skauti is a loner at heart, and is very aloof and reticent. As such, little is known about his past. It is not known where, exactly, he is from, or who his parents were - at an early age, he was adopted by a desert pride, but was often teased because his skin and fur tones were much darker than the natives of the area. Generally, he prefers to be alone, often making a point of retreating off to be by himself. Eventually he ran away; although his exact motives for doing so are unknown, it is assumed to be because he fostered little attachment towards his old pride. His reluctance to form these attachments continues to the present day, and he often struggles making social connections with other lions when he comes across them. Though a very adroit lion and a competent hunter for his age, Skauti often appears cold, uncaring, and arrogant, making him sometimes difficult to get along with. He has a hard time trusting others. However, at his core, he only desires acceptance and approval, and will go to great lengths to prove himself to those he deems worthy.

Nyota: show
Name: Nyota ('star')
Species: Lioness
Appearance: Supple and agile, with some muscle. Pale, sandy pelt, green eyes, and a brown tail tuft. A little bit scruffy, but usually clean.
Origins: Raised in the Eastern Deserts.
Personality: Little is known about her past, except that she belonged to the ill-fated Eastern Desert pride - her entire family and pride were killed by a group of warring rogues when she was a child. After being told to flee, Nyota barely escapes with her life and is forced to wander the lands seeking a home and a family. Sharp-sighted and an efficient huntress, Nyota is more than able to care for herself despite the rough existence she lives. In spite of this, however, she is a soft-spoken and respectful character. Perhaps somewhat timid, Nyota will stand up for what she believes but is rarely confrontational. She is empathetic, humane, and well-liked by most of those who know her - regardless of how few in number they actually are.

Kukosa: show
Name: Kukosa ('missing')
Species: Lion
Appearance: Muscular and strong, with a long, tufted mane. A light to medium-tan pelt, green eyes, and a dark brown tail tuft. Proud, tall stature.
Origins: Raised in the Eastern Deserts.
Personality: Kukosa is the brother to Nyota, and was raised to be a prince. However, the small, nomadic bands of desert rogues did not get along well with the larger, more stable prides. During a hunting trip that was to mark Kukosa's rite of passage, he and his friends were attacked by a gang of strong, ruthless lions. Kukosa was severely injured, and the rest were killed. When he awoke, barely alive, he found that he could barely hunt, and needed to scavenge for scraps - eventually, after recovering, he traveled home, only to find that his family and pride had been attacked and killed. Now he moves from place to place, with no real home, and not knowing that his sister may still be alive somewhere... Regardless, however, Kukosa is strong, confident, and extremely caring and protective towards his friends and family.
Last edited by Gemini on August 25th, 2015, 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » August 25th, 2015, 12:03 pm

They all look great! I can't wait to start :D I don't know when Tsuki is going to have internet again (she's away for a bit), but I'm sure we could start and she could jump in later if we wanted to go ahead.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Gemini » August 25th, 2015, 10:21 pm

Okay, sounds good to me. :P I'm ready whenever.

BTW, I edited my post. I got a bit too carried away with describing Kukosa's past that I didn't actually describe what I was supposed to (his personality). xD Should be fixed now though.
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby Tsuki » August 26th, 2015, 2:19 pm

Sounds good!! I'll start brainstorming some characters. Don't have much internet atm as I'm travelling a bit but will post when I can x
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » August 26th, 2015, 10:19 pm

Awesome :) We've already started but this sort of RP is designed for you to jump in any time!
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Tsuki » August 26th, 2015, 10:43 pm

Coolio! Will do when internet is better :) (Using kindle atm and it's not fantastic)
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Return to RP Planning & Discussions