The Lost Prince: Kopa [FULL]

Re: The Lost Prince: Kopa [FULL]

Postby Braveheart » February 18th, 2016, 2:43 am

Okay KD, I will assign her to you. Will you be playing Jasiri as well?

@IMNW: Yes, you're right on that, it wouldn't make much sense to randomly bring them in since Hyenas are opportunistic creatures.They certainly have their own plans among this chaos. (Although I am not sure what are they planning with Zira's group & Kopa.)

I will assign you the vulture accordingly. Mzingo the vulture also have his litle own gang. (One of his members is called Mwoga who also reports to him as a scout, seen in 'Eye of the holder.')

As for the hyenas, Janga does control many of them although only 2 closest to him are named: Chungu & Cheezi. (The rest are unnamed.)

EDIT: Welcome back, Kiki.
Braveheart

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 28

Postby InsaneSeagull » February 18th, 2016, 11:21 am

Hehe, thanks, I swear I'll be active from now on (definitely more active than I was, I was awful, I know)! I won't make any excuses, just say I was busy with my uni and feelings.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

Postby Braveheart » March 3rd, 2016, 11:07 pm

I don't want to be a wet blanket but I know if I don't ask, I couldn't put my mind at ease. It's been over 2 weeks since last reply.

What's the plan now?
I don't think it's abandon ship yet... but still, yeah.
Last edited by Braveheart on March 3rd, 2016, 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Braveheart

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Queen Elsa » March 3rd, 2016, 11:10 pm

If others still wanted to continue, I'd be willing to continue it as well. :)
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby it means no worries » March 3rd, 2016, 11:11 pm

I'm ready to go as soon as the story is at a suitable time for my characters to be introduced :)
it means no worries

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 63

Postby Braveheart » March 3rd, 2016, 11:12 pm

Isn't GG supposed to post next?

[edit] Yeah it's definately GG. :P
Braveheart

Postby Braveheart » March 18th, 2016, 3:45 am

Dear all, I am incapable of being committed to this RP and so would like to pull out completely. This means whoever wants leadership can take it from here and probably all of my characters. I will probably make one last post pulling out my OC, and maybe Kopa returns safely home.

Afterwords you may do whatever you want. And yes, this will be my last post in this thread.

Of course, there might be other reasons but I leave it to you to figure that out.

I apologize in advance for being a poor leader.

Good bye and have a nice day.
Braveheart

Previous

Return to RP Planning & Discussions