The Lost Prince: Kopa [FULL]

Re: The Lost Prince: Kopa [FULL]

Postby Carl » February 1st, 2016, 6:36 pm

On the site or in the RP? In the RP I don't believe so, but on the site, yes, loads of people. And any of them could read our RP.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Braveheart » February 4th, 2016, 3:18 am

I almost forgot about that Vulture guy. Someone play him as a sidekick. Thanks. :)

As we know, the hyenas need him & vice versa. :P I'm just thinking of adding another element.

(If not, that's okay too, I guess. :lol: )
Braveheart

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 28

Postby Gemini » February 9th, 2016, 11:22 pm

Just wondering, since it's been a week... who exactly is supposed to post right now? Do we know? I feel like we are all waiting on each other but I don't know who the next person is supposed to be. :?

I guess I could make an entry if needed but I feel like I just posted and I'm not sure if my characters have really done much that's new, if you know what I mean.
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby Queen Elsa » February 9th, 2016, 11:35 pm

I feel the same way, since mine was just before Braveheart's. I was going to wait on you and see if you posted anything, but I suppose I could just go ahead and do it again. I just didn't want it to seem like a one-on-one thing, if you know what I mean.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby Gemini » February 9th, 2016, 11:41 pm

Yeah, I know what you mean. ^^ And if you feel like you just posted... well, I think you did even more recently than me. So maybe I should.

Has anyone heard from IMNW? Or maybe Julie?
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby Queen Elsa » February 9th, 2016, 11:45 pm

Not here, but they have both been online today. I think IMNW is waiting for a good time to come in, since he only has the hyenas. Which reminds me, I think he should have the vulture as well, since he barely has anyone. I don't know about Julie, though.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby Carl » February 9th, 2016, 11:54 pm

Honestly I'm not sure what my characters can do at the moment, Zira and Kovu are training and haven't received much interaction, and I'm not sure how to bring Zuri in yet, it doesn't seem like a good moment for her to enter.

I can try to come up with something if you guys want, though, I suppose.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby Braveheart » February 10th, 2016, 4:50 am

As of right now, it's basically a call to action for the main characters. I feel Kiki should post next because Kion can call for the lion guard to do that search and rescue mission. Kiara could do it but she is too distraught. Zira & Kovu can't interact with Vitani's team until they reach.

The hyenas could setup an ambush.... but ofc that's up to IMNW....

Yes, the vulture should be IMNW's...
Shall I adjust accordingly?
Braveheart

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 28

Postby Carl » February 13th, 2016, 8:19 am

If I see Kiki online here or skype anytime soon, I'll mention it to her.

Assuming this doesn't flop and die, after having seen RaiRai's episode, I would definitely like to play her if the jackals ever make an appearance. :)
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby it means no worries » February 16th, 2016, 3:41 am

Yep-i havent posted yet because i thought it'd be better for him to be introduced when someone thinks it's be a good time, rather than randomly forcing him in in a way which doesnt make sense.

I can take the vulture if someone hasnt already-i'll give the last few pages a read through to get on the same wavelength as everyone else.

Also- havent seen the new TLG episodes yet, do the other hyenas all have names or should i make up some?
it means no worries

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 63

PreviousNext

Return to RP Planning & Discussions