The Lost Prince: Kopa [FULL]

Re: The Lost Prince: Kopa

Postby Queen Elsa » January 15th, 2016, 2:26 pm

I'll take Bunga if no one else wants him. I would prefer if someone else took Beshte, though, since I don't think I'd be able to keep him in-character. :innocent:
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby Gemini » January 15th, 2016, 8:49 pm

Hey everyone, is this still open? Is there enough room? lol

I just read through the whole thread and there seems to be some confusion as to who gets what. I also feel like you all have, like, six characters, which could get complicated. But I'm here to help I guess. :innocent:

I... I. Uh. I can play... Bunga never thought I'd say those words lol. If nobody else wants him. I'll also take the hippo if he's untaken.

For some reason I also really really want to have Vitani... Was she ever taken for sure, or...?

EDIT: I just noticed that if I take over those characters, everyone will have three characters and it'll be split evenly. Correct me if I'm mistaken. :) But if so, I think that sounds pretty fair.
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby Queen Elsa » January 15th, 2016, 8:52 pm

Yep, this is still open. As for Vitani, I kind of got a little hooked on her. :innocent: But if you don't want any of the other characters I have, then I suppose you can have her, to make it fair.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Gemini » January 15th, 2016, 8:55 pm

Ah, sorry to hear that! I don't want to rip away a character you're already attached to.

If it's okay with you, then, could I have Kiara? That could still be interesting and you could keep Vitani. :)

(Or Vitamin, as my phone insists she is called xD)
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Postby it means no worries » January 15th, 2016, 9:10 pm

Can i join please? I'd prefer a villain role if they're any left!
it means no worries

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 63

Postby Queen Elsa » January 15th, 2016, 9:14 pm

[quote="GeminiGemelo"]Ah, sorry to hear that! I don't want to rip away a character you're already attached to.

If it's okay with you, then, could I have Kiara? That could still be interesting and you could keep Vitani. :)

(Or Vitamin, as my phone insists she is called xD)[/quote]

Okay. Yep, that's fine by me. :) Haha.

@IMNW: I know that there's no specific person (yet) for Janga and the hyenas, so if you want them (and if Braveheart doesn't really want him), that could work.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby it means no worries » January 15th, 2016, 9:46 pm

Sure! I'll be Janga.
it means no worries

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 63

Postby Queen Elsa » January 15th, 2016, 10:19 pm

Cool. :)

So, an updated list for Braveheart for the original post:

The Lion Guard
Kion - MadamLestrange
Beshte - GeminiGemelo
Ono - MadamLestrange
Fuli - Queen Elsa
Bunga - GeminiGemelo

Kiara - GeminiGemelo
Kopa - Braveheart
Nala - Queen Elsa
Simba - Braveheart

Friends of Kiara
Zuri ~ Killjoy Dixon
Tiifu~ MadamLestrange

The Villain Roles.
Zira ~ Killjoy Dixon
Nuka ~ Braveheart
Janga & the Hyenas ~ it means no worries
Idir ~ Braveheart.

Kovu ~ Killjoy Dixon
Vitani ~ Queen Elsa

I think that's everything. :)
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby Braveheart » January 16th, 2016, 2:12 am

You can have the hyenas, this will make things very interesting. :) Idir will be working closely with them, however. He's a hyena kind of guy.

Meanwhile, I have updated the list on the first page. We can start discussing more plot details now, that is, if we are finalized with our roles :)
Braveheart

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 28

Postby Gemini » January 16th, 2016, 2:45 am

Yeah sure, I feel fine playing those characters I guess. :) Though TBH I feel like we haven't seen too much of Beshte yet. Will have to watch more episodes to fully confirm what he's like and how I'm gonna play him.

I guess all we really need to get started is a firm idea of where we are gonna begin and where we are going to end. In my experience, everything else kinda falls into place after that.

That being said, though, we could always just kind of start and wing it and just move forward with no set direction in mind. Only problem is (especially with this many people) there's the real risk of it falling apart. I've been in two or three group RPs before (one only had three people, another one was so long ago I don't really remember, but I feel like it stopped, and the other one I created but had like 5+ players or something), and the former lasted for a while but then abruptly stopped when one of the members left, and the last one didn't make it past like the first page, even though I tried to organize it. :/

And private RPs... not much luck with those either. One of them, the other member was banned (would rather not discuss that), and then the one with Julie... lol... it's been stuck forever. Sorry Julie. xD So there needs to be motivation to post, also.

I guess what I'm saying is that, especially with this many people, we should try to map out at least the ending, so we have some sense of direction, and also what to do in case one of us suddenly stops posting. That way it's not totally derailing if someone stops coming to MLK for whatever reason.
Gemini
The maverick

Don't look back

PreviousNext

Return to RP Planning & Discussions