The Lost Prince: Kopa [FULL]

Re: The Lost Prince: Kopa

Postby Braveheart » January 15th, 2016, 2:12 am

Many thanks, Queen Elsa! :)

I will also be throwing in my OC Idir in it too. His job is basically helping the Hyenas and make life difficult for Kion & his friends.

And the waiting game begins...
Braveheart

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 28

Postby Queen Elsa » January 15th, 2016, 2:13 am

You're very welcome. :D And okay! :)
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby Carl » January 15th, 2016, 3:37 am

I might be interested in playing Zira, perhaps Vitani (if QE isn't set on her, that is). I'm not really a fan of pairing her with Kiara's siblings since Kiara gets with her brother though... perhaps she could just be a good friend to Kopa, with no need for a romance?

I also noticed Tiifu and Zuri weren't mentioned; will they be included?
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Queen Elsa » January 15th, 2016, 3:44 am

[quote="Killjoy Dixon"]I might be interested in playing Zira, perhaps Vitani (if QE isn't set on her, that is).[/quote]

Hehe. Guilty as charged. :innocent: But you can have her. I won't mind.

[quote]I'm not really a fan of pairing her with Kiara's siblings since Kiara gets with her brother though... perhaps she could just be a good friend to Kopa, with no need for a romance?[/quote]

Oh, yeah. I see your point there. That would be a bit weird, unless we did an Alternate Universe kind of thing and didn't have Kiara and Kovu together, but I don't know if anyone would be keen on that idea. Probably not.

[quote]I also noticed Tiifu and Zuri weren't mentioned; will they be included?[/quote]

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing, but I forgot to ask. :P
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby Carl » January 15th, 2016, 3:56 am

You can keep 'Tani, if ya want; it could be interesting for me to just be the psycho. :P

I doubt people will go for the AU on Kiara x Kovu too.

Also, Braveheart, I meant to note, it's Beshte, not Bestie. ;)
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby Queen Elsa » January 15th, 2016, 4:04 am

[quote="Killjoy Dixon"]You can keep 'Tani, if ya want; it could be interesting for me to just be the psycho. :P [/quote]

Okay. Are you sure you don't want any of the other three that I already have then, in exchange for me having Vitani?
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby Carl » January 15th, 2016, 4:17 am

Nah, I think I'll just stick with Zira unless I need to fill empty roles later on; if Zuri and Tiifu are in, I'll probably play one of them, or both. I'd definitely be interested in giving a character like Zuri a try. :P

If you think you'll have too many characters, Kiki may be interested in taking one of them off your hands.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby Braveheart » January 15th, 2016, 4:22 am

I forgot about those 2 honestly, and I actually don't mind the Kovu X Kiara AU. I like to explore new boundaries :) (What role should those 2 lioness serve?)

Who's going to play Kion & Kovu is my biggest question mark...

(I'll edit later.))
Braveheart

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Carl » January 15th, 2016, 4:29 am

So do people not want Kovu and Kiara to get together here then? Interesting. If that's so, I might play this Kovu. Without her affecting him, it'll be interesting to change him around. :evil2:

I assume Zuri and Tiifu would follow Kiara, assist her or what have you. If we go with the AU, perhaps one of them gets interested in Kovu.

Would I be correct to assume the characters will be around the age they are in TLG?
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby Braveheart » January 15th, 2016, 4:34 am

I don't know, that's just me really. Oh bring it on, I wanna see how nasty things will be! :evil:

Yes, everyone will be a similar cub age like in TLG, Kopa slightly younger...

Huh, some female gets interested in the wicked guy.
I support this. Not sure how you are going to pull this off.
Last edited by Braveheart on January 15th, 2016, 4:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
Braveheart

PreviousNext

Return to RP Planning & Discussions