The Lost Prince: Kopa [FULL]

Re: The Lost Prince: Kopa [FULL]

Postby Braveheart » January 19th, 2016, 1:26 pm

^It's okay tho. I understand. Please take your time :)
Braveheart

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 28

Postby Gemini » January 19th, 2016, 1:28 pm

Thank you for being considerate. :) Hopefully it won't be too long of a wait, though!

I just read over it, and I think it seems interesting. I would think that Kiara's response to her brother being dragged underwater would be... less than happy. lol
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby Braveheart » January 19th, 2016, 1:32 pm

No problem. The harder part is getting some convincing done to her folks back at Pride Rock. At such a deep height, it is reasonable to assume that Kopa's gone. Forever. (The same amount height where Zira fell off already let everyone believing she is K.O.)
Braveheart

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Braveheart » January 22nd, 2016, 7:17 am

By the way, how much 'graphical' we can go in the RP? (Like blood & gore) My next scene has that sort of thing. :lol:
Braveheart

Postby Carl » January 22nd, 2016, 10:32 am

Blood and gore is allowed, but nothing too explicit. The forum is supposed to be PG-13. I don't know what that equates to outside of the US, but pretty much anything young teens should be able to handle is fine. Nothing you'd have to be an adult to see in a movie in cinema.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Braveheart » January 22nd, 2016, 10:43 am

Okay thanks, I will dumb it down then :P

Also, i'm going to introduce minor characters for this scene.
(Or at least I try to.)
Braveheart

Postby InsaneSeagull » January 22nd, 2016, 7:27 pm

Sorry it took me so long to respond, I might be inactive from time to time, with the exam period starting and all. But I'll try to respond at least every two days, if I can. If I don't... don't be angry, that doesn't mean I've forgotten about you ;) :$
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

Postby Braveheart » January 31st, 2016, 7:06 am

Noted, Kiki. :)

If anyone is interested in the additional characters, please write that character choice here so that I can add to the roaster. (Feel free to add additional characters as well. I may do so as well :P)

GG, I think Kopa should be the youngest, not the second child. I feel that if he's the 2nd child, he would have been given TLG responsibility.

In this story:
Kiara - Future Queen
Kion - Leader of the Lion Guard
Kopa - Future Kingdom Diplomat/Representative
Braveheart

Postby Gemini » January 31st, 2016, 8:58 am

Whoops. I forgot about that. :innocent: Let's just ignore my mistake there. Pretend I called him the third child.
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby it means no worries » February 1st, 2016, 6:15 pm

[quote="Killjoy Dixon"]Blood and gore is allowed, but nothing too explicit. The forum is supposed to be PG-13. I don't know what that equates to outside of the US, but pretty much anything young teens should be able to handle is fine. Nothing you'd have to be an adult to see in a movie in cinema.[/quote]

Do we even have anyone younger than me here anyway?
it means no worries

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 63

PreviousNext

Return to RP Planning & Discussions