[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Whispers of the Past (an OC extravaganza) — My Lion King Forum

Whispers of the Past (an OC extravaganza)

Whispers of the Past (an OC extravaganza)

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » January 31st, 2016, 5:20 pm

Attachments
amira.jpg
Last edited by UncoordinatedPisces on February 1st, 2016, 8:39 am, edited 4 times in total.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Re: Whispers of the Past (an OC extravaganza)

Postby Gemini » January 31st, 2016, 9:03 pm

Hey, I kinda might want to join this. :) Can I just use the same characters as from our other RP?
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » January 31st, 2016, 9:28 pm

Yeah sure; if you post them with my CS in this thread I can add them to the first post (thanks for replying lol)
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby DGFone » January 31st, 2016, 9:40 pm

I am thinking of possibly joining this one as well. Still thinking about it, but it would be nice to RP once more. Haven't done it in a while.
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » January 31st, 2016, 9:42 pm

Cool, just keep me informed!
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Carl » January 31st, 2016, 10:35 pm

I'm interested, if Kuviza here is acceptable. :)

Name: Kuviza
Sexuality: Unknown, she's somewhat playful/flirtatious with females, but is that just a part of presenting as male?
Appearance: http://www.mylionking.com/fan/art/Artis ... work=22206 In case it's hard to tell, I will note that her far eye is red. Also, her hind paws have toes colored to match her underbelly.
Personality: Kuviza doesn't like admitting when she's wrong. She tries to keep her distance emotionally and often pretends nothing is bothering her even if it is. In order to avoid talking about herself or her emotions, she simply pretends to be fine, sometimes overcompensating in attempts at confidence. She behaves in a more masculine manner currently as a show, thinking she won't be teased about being boyish if she's thought to be a male. She wants to trust others, but even so she is distrustful even of those she considers friends, thus the deception about her gender and the tendency not to talk about herself much. When she does talk about herself, it's not always truthfully.
History: In her youth, she struggled emotionally with her androgynous voice and appearance; she was mistaken for a male many times, and because of the way the others talked about what makes a pretty lioness, grew insecure. Being teased by some of the other cubs, and having a name that means "curse, obliterate, destroy," she, as many will, went through a rather emotionally trying and angsty phase as a youngster and teen in which she wondered if she were even wanted or if anyone would ever miss her should something happen to her. She is now on her own, but for what reasons?
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » January 31st, 2016, 10:38 pm

Yep, she's acceptable. I think its interesting to bring the whole gender dynamic into the TLK universe.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Kiana » February 1st, 2016, 2:42 am

Oh i would like to do this! I'm gonna think up a character... I like the no grammar error thing, i like more civilized controlled RP's. I'm in!
Kiana
I Don't Need an Avatar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I AM the Avatar

Telegram: @Miluca24
Pride Points: 19

Postby Kiana » February 1st, 2016, 3:26 am

here is mine

Name Korin
Gender Male
Age Young Adult
Sexuality Doesn't matter to him
Apperance http://www.mylionking.com/fan/art/Artists/Kiana/Gallery.php?folder=22910&artwork=22303
Personality Quiet, Very shy, Almost in his own world. If angered, he cant control it.
History Used to be outgoing, after mothers death, dad blamed him. Constantly beaten, very severely.
Kiana
I Don't Need an Avatar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I AM the Avatar

Telegram: @Miluca24
Pride Points: 19

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » February 1st, 2016, 8:36 am

Thanks - less of the huge font though? Aha.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Next

Return to RP Planning & Discussions