Whispers of the Past (an OC extravaganza)

Re: Whispers of the Past (an OC extravaganza)

Postby Braveheart » February 1st, 2016, 9:04 am

Wait, I don't quite get it. All of these OC characters are somehow behind the establishment of a kingdom, like founders? Are they part of the same pride?
Braveheart

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 28

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » February 1st, 2016, 9:10 am

Oh, no aha. One of my OC characters is to do with a Kingdom, and their history will become a focal point of the RP as it will affect all the other OCs.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby Braveheart » February 1st, 2016, 9:26 am

Basically the other characters join this pride for some reason and they help the ruler out? Are half breeds acceptable? I will think on this and will let you know later if I want to join. This seems interesting...
Braveheart

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » February 1st, 2016, 4:45 pm

All the characters are part of an OC pride in a small territory (that's how it starts) and they haven't known each other for long. One of them is actually the heir to a Kingdom, and asks the pride to join their Kingdom eventually. That's the basics of it.

Also, about half-breeds, I won't accept them right now.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Kiana » February 1st, 2016, 10:42 pm

OMG i thought i changed that!!! Oh come on! :lol:
Kiana
I Don't Need an Avatar

I AM the Avatar

Telegram: @Miluca24
Pride Points: 19

Postby DGFone » February 3rd, 2016, 9:31 am

Name: Delano
Appearance: [url=picture found here]http://img09.deviantart.net/6a8d/i/2013/322/a/3/delano_by_sillydogthegreat-d6ups2i.jpg[/url]
Personality: Perhaps a bit too far on the cocky side, and someone who thinks he knows more than he probably does. Therefore, Delano is more likely to dive headfirst into a situation that he probably should have a voided instead. After all, if you don't try in the first place, how do you know you weren't going to succeed?
History: I'll get back to you on this one!
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Kiana » February 4th, 2016, 2:37 am

Do you have any time span that this may be starting? Or is it just gonna start when we have a certain amount of players?
Kiana
I Don't Need an Avatar

I AM the Avatar

Telegram: @Miluca24
Pride Points: 19

Postby Braveheart » February 9th, 2016, 2:57 pm

Sadly I have to pull out of this RP. Sorry! But this RP idea sounds great. Good luck. :)
Braveheart

Postby Carl » February 11th, 2016, 2:17 am

I regret that I too must drop out. I'm already in several RPs even though I can hardly write these days and I just don't think it's wise to take on another despite how badly I wish to use that character of mine. :concern:
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » February 11th, 2016, 10:26 pm

Ah, due to numbers I think I'm going to shut this down. If anyone is interested in doing it privately I may take you up on the offer, obviously we'd have to play multiple characters each if we did.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Previous

Return to RP Planning & Discussions