I thought i'd get back into rp'ing...

I thought i'd get back into rp'ing...

Postby Elton John » April 9th, 2016, 4:30 pm

I'd want to do something out of the norm. There would be crossovers with g i joe, time travelling, ash mistaking simba for a pokemon, dank memes, hell maybe even a prideland vacation to universal studios florida!

In the eternal words of michael keaton

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NriOZ6ofj_Q
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Re: I thought i'd get back into rp'ing...

Postby FlipMode » April 9th, 2016, 5:29 pm

Let's do it. An RP where the Lion Guard are protecting Disney World, you could have different adventures in different lands of each park. Especially Animal Kingdom.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Elton John » April 9th, 2016, 5:34 pm

Sure. There should also be a part where kion tries to save aerith from (ff7 spoilers
Spoiler: show
Sepiroth killing her with masamune
and kimba the white lion shows up and becomes buddies with kion to the point of them fighting thanos together.

Also, you go first. We're also replacing bunga with scarlett johanassan. Sure she's not a lion or a prideland member but she is a part of the humanvengers and can be kions girlfriend or something I DUNNO
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Amur_Tiger » April 19th, 2016, 12:04 am

Out of a lack of really good places to ask this question without putting up a new thread, I'm going to ask this here.

Would anyone be interested in me articulating some good prideland analogues. Maintaining some of the core setting elements, a suitable place for big cats to hunt and interact with a range of other creatures, but in some way different from the classic savannah of the pridelands.
Amur_Tiger

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 9

Return to RP Planning & Discussions