Rafiki's Apprentice

Rafiki's Apprentice

Postby radi » June 6th, 2016, 4:04 pm

Hi, I'm proposing a new RPG called Rafiki's Apprentice. My character, Radi, a honey badger and brother to Bunga has all his life been plagued by nightmares. He is very sensitive to things around him, and things like the grass, the stars, rocks and many other things talk to him, but it only serves to frighten him. He thinks he is going crazy, if he isn't already.

There is only one who understands him. It is Rafiki, who sees in him a possible apprentice and eventual successor. Radi is friends with Pumbaa,but mostly keeps to himself.

This is set in the time frame of the Lion Guard. If any are interested, please respond here or PM me. Thanks!

Here is Radi's bio:

Name: Radi
Species: Honey Badger
Pride: Pridelander
Personality: Very nervous, jumps at shadows, hard to get to know until he finds himself.
Description: He looks like his brother Bunga, but not as confident.
Other: Radi has always been a nervous type. He has been plagued by nightmares all his life, and has that hunted look in his eyes. He is convinced he is going crazy, if not crazy already, as he is very sensitive, and hears and sees things in the grass, the stars and many other things, they talk to him, and it frightens him to death. He often jumps at shadows, and is easily spooked.

Many think he is mad, all but Rafiki. Rafiki sees in the honey badger a successor, an apprentice and has to gain Radi's confidence to be Rafiki's apprentice. What will come of it is anybody's guess.
radi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Re: Rafiki's Apprentice

Postby Simba_Lion » June 6th, 2016, 5:36 pm

Hello. :) I would be interested in joining this RP. May I?
Simba_Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Simba
Pride Points: 4

Postby radi » June 6th, 2016, 7:40 pm

You sure can! I look forward to it. Who would you like to play? Of course, you can play any character(s) you like, but I really need these as well:

Rafiki
Simba
Pumbaa
Timon
Bunga
Any of the Lion Guard

That's just a few suggestions. I'm open to any.
radi

Postby Simba_Lion » June 6th, 2016, 8:56 pm

[quote="radi"]Who would you like to play? Of course, you can play any character(s) you like[/quote]

Was it a question? xD look at my username and profile
Simba_Lion

Postby radi » June 6th, 2016, 9:19 pm

:D Simba it is.
radi

Postby Simba_Lion » June 7th, 2016, 7:58 am

Of course. :smug:
Simba_Lion

Postby radi » June 7th, 2016, 2:39 pm

Thanks! I'll be waiting for more to sign up before I start.

Rafiki (especially him, then I can start)
Pumbaa
Timon
Bunga
Any of the Lion Guard
radi

Postby KionScar » June 9th, 2016, 2:30 am

:roll: Hmm… can't guarantee anything but I might be able to play Kiara... :)
KionScar

Pride Points: 10

Postby radi » June 9th, 2016, 2:32 am

Very interesting. I might just join your RP instead.
radi

Return to RP Planning & Discussions