Future's Past OOC [Pride Land's hope]

Re: Future's Past OOC [Pride Land's hope]

Postby Swifteye » June 11th, 2016, 4:13 am

Aww. :(

No semi cannon? Okay I will wait. You guys are like, the most active thread here. :(
Swifteye
One with nature.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Swifty
Pride Points: 1

Postby KionScar » June 11th, 2016, 4:23 am

[quote="Swifteye"]Aww. :(

No semi cannon? Okay I will wait. You guys are like, the most active thread here. :([/quote]

Sorry, but hopefully it won't take very long at all to get something up :)
KionScar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 10

Postby Swifteye » June 11th, 2016, 5:00 am

[quote="KionScar"][quote="Swifteye"]Aww. :(

No semi cannon? Okay I will wait. You guys are like, the most active thread here. :([/quote]

Sorry, but hopefully it won't take very long at all to get something up :)[/quote]

It's A okay. I'm patient.
Swifteye
One with nature.

Postby Swifteye » June 11th, 2016, 12:34 pm

((OOC: Hello all. I have half a mind not to RP here because Role Players tend to bad & unwanted attention. I want to think it over if I want to continue with any form of 'roleplaying'.))
Swifteye
One with nature.

Postby radi » June 12th, 2016, 2:30 am

I thought I'd let you all know how I settled on Radi. Originally, he was Jabari, son of Kovu and Kiara and set after TLK 2. And he was a lion, not a honey badger, otherwise, the character was the same neurotic character. When I joined here, the name Jabari was already taken, so I had some thinking to do. I looked to a Swahili database and found the name Radi (thunder) and it fit. I saw the active RPG was set in the time of the Lion Guard, so I made him a honey badger, the twin brother of Bunga. And so it goes. :)
radi

Postby KionScar » June 12th, 2016, 9:00 am

RPs has/have moved to Private Facebook groups.
KionScar

Pride Points: 10

Previous

Return to RP Planning & Discussions