[Interest check only!] TLG-TLK RP (a little LBT in history)

[Interest check only!] TLG-TLK RP (a little LBT in history)

Postby KionScar » June 28th, 2016, 2:21 am

"An ancient evil has reawaken and that it threatens the Pride lands. Could the Lion Guard team combat this crisis with the help of their friends & allies?"

LBT - The Land Before Time
TLK - The Lion King
TLG - The Lion Guard

Obviously, TLK1 and the first half of TLK2 would have already happened in this RP, though it takes place in TLG. Just sometime before the newest episode "Never Roar Again"

---
A long time ago, in the time of the Dinosaurs; The Outlands and Pride Lands were one known as The Great Valley. In the center stood a tall rock, known as Saurus Rock in their time.
One day a disaster split the rock in two, the rock that happened to be a prison to hold the evil only known as Shetani back. Legend had it that should Saurus Rock be damaged, Bad Luck would fall over the valley.
The valley split in two, one half becoming desolate and what is now known as the Outlands. Pride Rock, and the falling rocks still hold back Shetani's full power. Can the Pride Lands be saved, and defeat this ancient darkness or will it win in the end?

==========================================================================
==========================================================================
This evil is what corrupted Scar, taking on the lion form of his Keenest of Sight.
---
There is a new threat looming on the Pride Lands in the form of a deadly disease, amongst the above.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
CHARACTERS
Canon:
Mufasa (Ghost)
Scar (Ghost) - me
Simba
Nala
Kion
Zira
Nuka
Kovu
Kiara
Vitani
Kopa
(yes will accept Semi-Canon...)
char lists WIP!

OC:
Mlezi/Shar - my OC.
The Entity - me.
=========================================
//////////////RP mate/love plans///////////
========================================
Kovu x Kiara
Kopa x Vitani
Kion x Mlezi
KionScar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 10

Return to RP Planning & Discussions