Hakuna Matata [Open] (Sign Ups - OC Welcome & OOC)

Re: Hakuna Matata [Open] (Sign Ups - OC Welcome & OOC)

Postby FlipMode » March 5th, 2018, 9:48 pm

No. Get out.

Unless that was a genuine post and expression of interest, in which case we could alter the story slightly to fit Scar having a more active role by just starting a little earlier in the timeline.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Panda-chan » March 6th, 2018, 12:04 am

I hope this RP isn't getting too crowded T_T

Could I join as a generic OC lioness? I don't see her having any large impact on the story, just to sort of showcase the struggles of a typical Pridelander amidst the worsening conditions in the Pridelands. If you're okay with that, I could write up a character bio for her and post it here ^^
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby FlipMode » March 6th, 2018, 12:36 am

I mean its the first proper open RP planning thread in literally years so I would imagine that's why it is getting a fair bit of attention.
That said though, I am fine with that idea. And if Janna is genuinely wanting to play Scar then that would give some potentially interesting character interactions too.

Okay guys that's now as many as six active players. Since we all do have lives to attend to as well, I am going to cap the number of active players at six for now. If you want to play any more characters then that is something we can arrange as the story progresses but for the sake of not having a ton of posts to catch up on every time, I feel it would be wise for me to cap the number of players at the six we have now. :)
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SwagaliciousXXX » March 6th, 2018, 12:40 am

So how does the actual role play work? Do we agree to go online at a specified date and time and begin? Or do we just post whenever we happen to be online?
SwagaliciousXXX
It'sOverAnakin!IHaveTheTopLine

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

YOU UNDERESTIMATE MY POWER!

Nickname(s): Swag
Pride Points: 13

Postby FlipMode » March 6th, 2018, 12:55 am

[quote="SwagaliciousXXX"]So how does the actual role play work? Do we agree to go online at a specified date and time and begin? Or do we just post whenever we happen to be online?[/quote]

Just whenever you happen to be online. Its a public RP so having to get six people on at the same time from various time zones would be a 'mare. You can reply whenever you want to. But there may be instances where the story can not progress because a certain character may be required to respond to something. To that end, you can subscribe to the Role Play thread once it is up if you like, if you do you will get an email when someone posts in :)
FlipMode

Postby Panda-chan » March 6th, 2018, 4:03 pm

Character bio for my OC, Nuru: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=53002

Since you said that we might be starting a little earlier in the timeline, would that make Simba and Nala young adults or teenagers?
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby Gemini » March 6th, 2018, 5:42 pm

[quote="FlipMode"]And if Janna is genuinely wanting to play Scar then that would give some potentially interesting character interactions too.
[/quote]

I mean, why not? lol I really need to get writing again and it might be a good way to relax and do something kinda familiar. :)
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby FlipMode » March 6th, 2018, 7:54 pm

[quote="Panda-chan"]Character bio for my OC, Nuru: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=53002

Since you said that we might be starting a little earlier in the timeline, would that make Simba and Nala young adults or teenagers?[/quote]

They would still be young. This takes place right after Simba leaves the Pride lands. That way Timon and Pumbaa and all characters are involved right from the start and no one has to wait for a turn to post or anytihng :)

And that's cool! Okay so you and Gemini are both in. :)

All right guys I'll get to an opening, it'll hopefully be up today or early tomorrow! :) Lets kick some life back into the RP forum!
FlipMode

Postby FlipMode » March 7th, 2018, 1:39 am

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=53004

And we have lift off! Have fun everyone!
FlipMode

Postby SwagaliciousXXX » March 12th, 2018, 8:42 am

Quick question. Are we allowed to have multiple scenes going on at once. Because Simba and friends are completely isolated from Nala and Nuru, can we keep going or do we have to wait for Nala to respond?
SwagaliciousXXX
It'sOverAnakin!IHaveTheTopLine

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

YOU UNDERESTIMATE MY POWER!

Nickname(s): Swag
Pride Points: 13

PreviousNext

Return to RP Planning & Discussions