[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Lion Guard RP? — My Lion King Forum

Lion Guard RP?

Lion Guard RP?

Postby SwagaliciousXXX » March 21st, 2018, 4:39 pm

SwagaliciousXXX
It'sOverAnakin!IHaveTheTopLine

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

YOU UNDERESTIMATE MY POWER!

Nickname(s): Swag
Pride Points: 13

Re: Lion Guard RP?

Postby FlipMode » March 29th, 2018, 12:26 am

(Since I’m new and all. I don’t even know what the tags people add in the title mean).

Given how little activity there really is here these days, they aren't really necessary. But they are used to show which RPs have slots open, which are private etc.
Also just a tip: you would usually want to tell us your plot ideas before people would want to join :)
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Re: Lion Guard RP?

Postby SwagaliciousXXX » March 29th, 2018, 11:12 pm

Premise: Three herds (zebra, antelope, and giraffes) believe they can keep their population in check without needing predators to do it for them. During his morning report, Zazu reports to Simba that they are planning a coup to take the Pridelands for themselves, ousting all predators and building a safe home for themselves. While Simba begins emergency talks with the leaders of the herds, he tasks the Lion Guard to persuade the rest of the herds to not go through with the coup in their leaders’ absence.

The Lion Guard must plan and set up situations to physically demonstrate to each herd why the predators must stay in the Pridelands.
SwagaliciousXXX
It'sOverAnakin!IHaveTheTopLine

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

YOU UNDERESTIMATE MY POWER!

Nickname(s): Swag
Pride Points: 13

Return to RP Planning & Discussions