Hello everyone!

Hello everyone!

Postby CEVRAM » May 18th, 2019, 11:00 pm

Hello, I'm CEVRAM, a 23 year old male from Portugal and this is my first day on the forum. I'm very passionate about big cats, with jaguar being the species from the lot that I love the most, so its no surprise that any movie which has these majestic creatures as main protagonists will appeal to me and the Lion King series are definitely one of my favourites in this regard.

If a 25 year old movie and series has kept itself so relevant to this day then it can only mean that its a real work of art which inspired and fascinated many people along the years and I'm one of them without a doubt so its truly great to be amongst a community of people who share my passion for TLK universe.

I'm not sure what to do from here yet but the most important step has already been taken. I always do my best to be polite, friendly and open minded and despite being a little shy by nature, I will become quite talkative and well articulated once that initial disconfort barrier is broken.
CEVRAM

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Telegram: CEVRAM
Pride Points: 0

Re: Hello everyone!

Postby DGFone » May 18th, 2019, 11:08 pm

Hi there, CEVRAM! Welcome to MLK! : :D
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby TLK_Kid » May 21st, 2019, 9:24 pm

Welcome! :cheese: I love big cats as well, they're some of my favorite animals!
TLK_Kid
When in doubt...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

ASANTE SANA SQUASH BANANA

Nickname(s): Just call me Kid xD
Pride Points: 4

Postby Azdgari » May 22nd, 2019, 10:40 pm

Welcome to the pride!
Guess the Member with Kitva Hyperlink: show
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 114

Postby SimbasGuard » July 2nd, 2019, 7:44 am

Hello CEVRAM 8-) Glad You could join The Pride. As you can see from my avatar White Tigers are my favorite Big Cat 8-)
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby Iberian » July 5th, 2019, 12:04 am

Already late for the welcoming but here I am. Hello CEVRAM, hope you enjoy your stay.
Iberian

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 14

Postby CheetahCat » July 14th, 2019, 5:41 am

Welcome! Have a nice time here!
CheetahCat
Tea Guzzler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Meow.

Nickname(s): TeenSimba, Si, TS
Pride Points: 9

Return to Introductions