Gather around, let me pester you, please.

Gather around, let me pester you, please.

Postby Faolcho » May 21st, 2009, 2:54 am

Well, to give you a sneak preview about how I am..

My name is Gwendolyn, it's a Welsh name that has several meanings, varying from White circle to fair bow. Nifty, isn't it?
I've only experienced 14 long, long years, and have spent all of them in the land of waffles.. Belgium.

Ah, things I do to kill time..
I enjoy drawing anything, actually, painting isn't bad too. Roleplaying in a somewhat strict World of Warcraft server, social oddities, musical oddities, torturing my poor mind, speaking in tongues, ... Et cetera.

Hmm, about the Lion King.

I've recently rediscovered this wicked treasure of nostalgia. I've even heard stories from my family that we played the movie untill it died.
It just DIED.

Gwen swallows frequently while making snorting sounds once in a while, she winces her expression in pain, she then, thighters her grip on the table and lungs out.. "I want the DvD!"

I never knew as my younger self that I would one day be able to relate to Simba, sadly, changing the past is quite difficult. And not so surprisingly, I scored as said lion!

You Scored as Simba You are Simba! You've suffered immense hardships, but you can see the larger picture, realizing that there is light at the end of the tunnel as long as you continue on. Family and best friends are sacred to you and you would leap to defend them at any time, at whatever cost. You also have a tendency to be sentimental, sometimes allowing your emotions to supercede your better judgement. And yet, at other times, you're not enough in tune with your emotions. You need to find an equal balance between faith and logic. You're still great, though, overall!

I hope this clarifies anything about that abomination called Gwe- ... You know what I mean to say!
Faolcho

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Gumu

Pride Points: 0

Re: Gather around, let me pester you, please.

Postby Zeke » May 21st, 2009, 3:16 am

Well its nice you could join us here at MLK. Make yourself at home. Do you have a nickname?
"When the power of love overcomes the love of
power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 18

Postby Panda-chan » May 21st, 2009, 3:28 am

Welcome Gwen! :)
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby Schindler » May 21st, 2009, 4:16 am

You seem interesting.
Welcome.
Schindler

soñando a estar vivo

Postby KingKivuli » May 21st, 2009, 9:23 am

Welcome. i hope you enjoy yourself here
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby SimbaStar » May 21st, 2009, 11:36 am

Welcome. Enjoy to stay!
SimbaStar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My Only Simba Pride

Postby Yatima » May 21st, 2009, 2:14 pm

Welcome at MLK! :D
MLKFAA Gallery:

TLKFAA: Yatima
Furaffinity: Yvie-Chan
deviantArt: Yvie-Chan
Yatima

Forum Liger

Pride Points: 1

Postby PrincessKiara » May 21st, 2009, 9:59 pm

Hi! Welcome, I’m Solle. (My real name is Solveig Elisabeth.) I’m new here too, and I love it. :)
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Faolcho » May 22nd, 2009, 1:20 am

Thank you for the warm welcome, people.

And a nickname? Well.. Gwen, Zombie, Werewolf, Whitey, ... Err..
Gwen or Faolchú would be just fine. ^^"

I'm looking forward to share them good old TLK nostalgia feelings.

Best of luck!
Faolcho

Gumu

Return to Introductions