Hey, NeonManiac here!

Hey, NeonManiac here!

Postby SimbaStar » May 21st, 2009, 11:41 am

Hi, I'm a newbie here. This place seems to be fun, cause I really love The Lion King. I watched 1 and 2 for not too long ago.
Anyway, my real name is Amanda and I love, just as I said, Lion King, cats and Star Wars.

And the bad thing is that I don't really got a favoritecharacter in The Lion King... but I think it's Simba...

Anyway, I hope for warm welcomes! Thanks for me! :pretty:
SimbaStar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My Only Simba Pride

Pride Points: 0

Re: Hey, NeonManiac here!

Postby Yatima » May 21st, 2009, 2:16 pm

Haha, we had already the pleasure. ;)

Very Welcome here!
MLKFAA Gallery:

TLKFAA: Yatima
Furaffinity: Yvie-Chan
deviantArt: Yvie-Chan
Yatima

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Forum Liger

Pride Points: 1

Postby SimbaStar » May 21st, 2009, 2:33 pm

Thank you very much! Feels good to be welcome to a beautiful forum! :)
SimbaStar

My Only Simba Pride

Postby CheetahCat » May 21st, 2009, 6:22 pm

Welcome to the forum, Amanda! :)

I honestly hope you will have a terrific time here! I'm looking forward of reading your posts in the upcoming future and you seem like a really fun lioness to be around with! I'm also a HUGE fan of TLK and I love to express my love for the film by making TLK AMVs and graphical thingies. ^^ You can call me TS or Josh, either one works hehe. Have fun on MLK! :)
CheetahCat
Tea Guzzler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Meow.

Nickname(s): TeenSimba, Si, TS
Pride Points: 9

Postby SimbaStar » May 21st, 2009, 6:33 pm

Thank you very much, TeenSimba!
That word felt good! I feel more accepted! And I love this site already! I will be very active here :)

Thank you, TS :please:
SimbaStar

My Only Simba Pride

Postby Yatima » May 21st, 2009, 7:47 pm

activity is good! ;)
MLKFAA Gallery:

TLKFAA: Yatima
Furaffinity: Yvie-Chan
deviantArt: Yvie-Chan
Yatima

Forum Liger

Pride Points: 1

Postby SimbaStar » May 21st, 2009, 8:34 pm

Yes, especially in this site! I love TLK. :D
SimbaStar

My Only Simba Pride

Postby CheetahCat » May 21st, 2009, 8:49 pm

[quote="NeonManiac"]Thank you very much, TeenSimba!
That word felt good! I feel more accepted! And I love this site already! I will be very active here :)

Thank you, TS :please:[/quote]

You're most welcome, Neon! ^^ I'm very happy to know you're enjoying yourself here! :)
CheetahCat
Tea Guzzler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Meow.

Nickname(s): TeenSimba, Si, TS
Pride Points: 9

Postby SimbaStar » May 21st, 2009, 8:58 pm

[quote="TeenSimba"][quote="NeonManiac"]Thank you very much, TeenSimba!

Thank you, TS :please:[/quote]

You're most welcome, Neon! ^^ I'm very happy to know you're enjoying yourself here! :)[/quote]Thank you very much! You're so nice to me. :)
SimbaStar

My Only Simba Pride

Postby PrincessKiara » May 21st, 2009, 9:58 pm

Hi, welcome! I’m Solle, I just joined a few days ago, and I think this forum is great. You’ll love it here. :D
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Next

Return to Introductions