Searching for a new home for Taraji!

Re: Searching for a new home for Taraji!

Postby KiarasMate » May 27th, 2009, 6:29 am

(cheers and huggles LD)

Yay! ^^ Welcome to MLk LD and I'm so happy that you decided to come and brought Cutie along with you. hehe. ^^ I really hope this forum will suit you better than TLKPF and you know I'll join the new Little Stranger RP if you'll have me in it my friend. ^^ Hopefully the new RP will be just as awesome as the old one was, if not, better and I hope a lot of the members on here will take part in it too! ^^ Again, it's so wonderful to see you again LD and you'll get your work published one of these days! I know it! ^^ You're such a great writer with unlimited talent! Someone is going to see that, just like I have. Just remember who believed in ya when you get all rich and famous from your work, kay? :)

(smiles warmly and huggles once more)
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KM

Postby Lodrill » May 27th, 2009, 8:33 am

Thanks KiarasMate. I don't know about getting rich and stuff. Even if being rich will be awesome too my aim with writing and so is not to become rich of famous. :) I just want to bring joy and enjoyment to others.

You never know what becoming rich may do with you but I also hope that I will never change my character due to this. (And I thought about this also. I have the plan to not change my lifestyle or my character because of money or so. But that's all something far in the future. But I think I will remember everyone who is deer to me and believed in me. :) Real friends are not found in happy times but in the hardships of life. :))
Can someone please hug me?
Lodrill

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Taraji

Pride Points: 0

Postby KiarasMate » May 29th, 2009, 8:09 am

Well said LD! ^^ Hehe, I'd hope you wouldn't change either, since you're awesome just the way you are my friend. ^^ I really do wish you the best though and I'd love to read your book once you make it public. ^^
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Nickname(s): KM

Postby Kovu131 » May 31st, 2009, 9:53 am

welcome here i'm new my self. just want to say that glad you join. :confident:
Image By Flora Lioness
Kovu131

i want to join your pride

Nickname(s): Koda
Pride Points: 1

Previous

Return to Introductions