MLK Welcome Team - Sign Ups

Re: MLK Welcome Team - Sign Ups

Postby S1mb4 D4 L10n » July 7th, 2014, 5:47 am

I thought I already joined this? Oh well, I'd like to join now!
S1mb4 D4 L10n
A man of knowledge lives by

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

acting, not by thinking about acting.

Nickname(s): S4mb4, Jacket, Jnack, MLK Drama Detective :P
Pride Points: 58

Im new here

Postby gothprincesskiara » July 7th, 2014, 11:20 pm

Hello I come from Facebook because I was hoping this place was safer for role playing, im still trying to learn my way around this place
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Re: Im new here

Postby juhouh » July 8th, 2014, 6:43 pm

[quote="gothprincesskiara"]Hello I come from Facebook because I was hoping this place was safer for role playing, im still trying to learn my way around this place[/quote]
Welcome to the pride, gothprincesskiara! :salute:
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Re: Im new here

Postby The Spirit of Life » July 9th, 2014, 1:10 am

[quote="gothprincesskiara"]Hello I come from Facebook because I was hoping this place was safer for role playing, im still trying to learn my way around this place[/quote]

Welcome to MLK :)
The Spirit of Life
oh, oh, iyo ...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

mamela.

Pride Points: 21

Postby Adofo » August 22nd, 2014, 6:29 am

I wouldn't mind joining
Whether man or animal, everything is connected in the great circle of life, so we are all one!
Youtube Channel | My Game List | DeviantArt
Video Game Usernames: show
If you add me on any of these, PM me on MLK first so I know who you are. If you don't, I will delete it.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby it means no worries » December 24th, 2014, 10:31 pm

can i join please?
it means no worries

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 63

Postby The Spirit of Life » December 24th, 2014, 10:36 pm

I would also be interested in joining :)
The Spirit of Life
oh, oh, iyo ...

mamela.

Pride Points: 21

Postby FlipMode » December 26th, 2014, 9:54 pm

[quote="The Spirit of Life"]I would also be interested in joining :)[/quote]

Okay. I'm glad people are still doing this, years after the thread started.
But I have just cleaned up the OP a bit, now nobody needs to post here requesting to join.
I have removed that dumb list from the OP and made it easier to join. All you need to do to join now is wear the banner in your sig or make your own... Or don't and just make an effort to greet new members. Whatever bakes your cake.
The point is to just greet new members whenever you can, the banner is just supposed to remind people to do that if they have a few minutes spare. :)
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby tigerlover » December 3rd, 2015, 3:22 am

Sorry! I accidentally greeted someone without being on the team! Please delete the post! :(
tigerlover
Tigress

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Tiger
Pride Points: 3

Postby Evoticka » July 25th, 2018, 8:44 am

When he came to read, he thought of what was good. And to be able to actually do
Evoticka

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

PreviousNext

Return to Introductions