hey there

Re: hey there

Postby Schindler » June 23rd, 2009, 2:04 am

Welcome, hope you like it here :)
Schindler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

soñando a estar vivo

Pride Points: 0

Postby CheetahCat » June 23rd, 2009, 6:04 am

Pleasure to meet you Kain. ^^

I really hope you will like it here on MLK. This forum is by far the best TLK forum on the internet, or so, my opinion hehe. ^^ I'm 21 years old right now and I'm looking forward of reading your posts in the upcoming future! You may call me Josh or TS, either of those will work fine. ^^

I hope you will enjoy it here. :)
CheetahCat
Tea Guzzler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Meow.

Nickname(s): TeenSimba, Si, TS
Pride Points: 9

Postby Kain » June 23rd, 2009, 4:01 pm

Thanks for the kind welcomes! I'm already enjoying myself!
Kain

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

You won't know until you try

Pride Points: 0

Postby Katelyn23 » June 23rd, 2009, 4:15 pm

Welcome to MLK, Kain. I hope you have a wonderful stay here, I'm sure you'll make lots of friends! :) Once again, welcome!

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

I be speakin' swaghili.

Pride Points: 20

Postby SimbasMate » June 23rd, 2009, 9:15 pm

Hey Kain, welcome to MLK! I hope you will have fun here and I can't wait to get to know you. I've always wanted to be a vet. Hehe ^^ Welcome and have fun! :)
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby Buffy » June 23rd, 2009, 11:32 pm

Hey there!
Welcome to MLK forums!
Hope you like it here!!
Buffy
once i present, but then

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby KiarasMate » June 24th, 2009, 12:34 pm

Hello Kris. ^^ It's nice to meet you my friend and I hope you enjoy yourself here on MLK. ^^ lol, 200 years old? Why so young to be joining a TLK forum, hmm? lol. ^^ That's awesome that you're going to be a vet. ^^ Someone's gotta help all the sick animals in the world. hehe. :) I look forward to reading your posts and once again, welcome to the Pride! ^^
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Nickname(s): KM

Previous

Return to Introductions