Welcome! Introduce Yourselves!

Re: Welcome! Introduce Yourselves!

Postby Cho-Simba 1 » January 5th, 2017, 6:18 am

Hi, I have been a fan of The Lion King since 1994 when I first saw it in a movie theater when I was 8 years old. It was definitely one of my fondest childhood memories, as The Lion King instantly became one of my favorite movies of all time.

I also actually found My Lion King when I was in the middle of searching for answers to questions about The Lion King that did not occur to me at all when I was a child on Google and YouTube.

Aside from that, what also got to piqued both my interest and curiosity in The Lion King after so many years of it just slipping my mind was due to me catching several episodes of The Lion Guard on Disney Junior, as it also got me to look up Simba's family tree, which lead to even more questions for me to type on Google, which as mentioned, eventually lead me here.

It's also been so long since I've seen The Lion King and The Lion King II: Simba's Pride in their entirety and I have been out of the loop since the The Lion King's Timon & Pumbaa series, which I also recall being a huge fan of too.

With all that being said, I was pleasantly surprised to now know about The Lion King 1½ as well, and will certainly get them all on DVD soon. The nostalgia really hit me hard.
Cho-Simba 1
Circle of Gnodab

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I implore you to Hakuna Matata.

Pride Points: 0

Postby SimbasGuard » January 8th, 2017, 4:04 am

Welcome to The My Lion King Pride Cho-Simba 1 It is always GRRRRRRRREAT when a new member joins us.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby nalafan1 » January 11th, 2017, 5:34 pm

hi everyone im nalafan1
i found this website when i was trying to find updates on the lion guard
i have always been a fan of the lion king, my mum said i always loved the lion king even before i could talk ,It's also one of my favorite movies when i was little i always use to dream about meeting simba and nala it's also pointed me to what line of work i wanna do which is to become a zookeeper for the big cats
i hope to find some new friends and interesting people to talk to thank you.
nalafan1

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 3

Postby SimbasGuard » January 12th, 2017, 9:02 pm

* Roars a friendly greeting to nalafa1 * Welcome to The My Lion King Pride. We are always happy to see someone new join us.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby nalafan1 » January 13th, 2017, 2:50 am

thank you SimbasGuard
nalafan1

Postby MalibuTrashDog » January 13th, 2017, 7:24 am

Welcome to all the new people. Enjoy your stay at the crazy house ;)
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The trash that collects you.

Nickname(s): Malibu, Sam
Pride Points: 100

Postby nalafan1 » January 15th, 2017, 9:40 pm

thank you MalibuTrashDog
nalafan1

Postby Starfire Lions » February 28th, 2017, 10:40 pm

Hey everybody!
Call me Kailah.
I've been waiting for a while to join this forum.
TBH, I like Simba's Pride better than Lion King. I liked it's plot better and it had me crying several times. Kovu is my #1 favorite lion. I also like Vitani and Kiara.
Here's to the twilight, here's to the memories
These are my souvenirs
My mental pictures of everything
Here's to the late nights, here's to the firelight
These are my souvenirs, my souvenirs
Starfire Lions
Here's to the late nights..

Here's to the firelight..

Nickname(s): Kailah
Pride Points: 2

Postby nalafan1 » March 1st, 2017, 2:25 am

hi there StarFire Lions hope you have fun here
nalafan1

Postby Marizzle » March 2nd, 2017, 3:18 am

Welcome to MLK, StarFire and nalafan! I hope you both enjoy your stay. :D
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

PreviousNext

Return to Introductions