Welcome! Introduce Yourselves!

Re: Welcome! Introduce Yourselves!

Postby Ozy » March 2nd, 2017, 9:17 am

I'm gonna go ahead and redo this because I've been gone for a few years and WHO KNOWS WHAT HAS CHANGED

I'm Ozy, you can call me whatever you want. Real name is Kelniqua. I'm the 26 which is code for old as h-e-double hockey sticks. I found you through Sillydog years ago. HOW DID YOU FIND ME? I watched TLK so much as a child that I had it memorized. I'd go through that ish everytime I was at a boring adult party or in church. I never got past the stampede though. Then I did a lot of fanart on TLKFAA and make cringey posts on Lilymudd as a teen. And now I am here...

You can make my time here special by fetching me a glass of whiskey (can I talk about adult bevs on here?), no rocks. And a plate of olives. I like salty things. Also I'll need two ferrets and some balloons. Thanks.

http://artofkellyjohnson.storenvy.com/
Instagram @artofkellyjohnson
Ozy
Ya like jazz?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I need you to let me touch it

Nickname(s): KJ
Pride Points: 26

Postby nalafan1 » March 2nd, 2017, 12:08 pm

thank you Marizzle
nalafan1

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 3

Postby MalibuTrashDog » March 2nd, 2017, 6:40 pm

[quote="Ozy"]make cringey posts on Lilymudd as a teen[/quote]

You still do that tho loool
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The trash that collects you.

Nickname(s): Malibu, Sam
Pride Points: 100

Postby Ozy » March 2nd, 2017, 6:59 pm

[quote="MalibuTrashDog"][quote="Ozy"]make cringey posts on Lilymudd as a teen[/quote]

You still do that tho loool[/quote]

Quiet you

http://artofkellyjohnson.storenvy.com/
Instagram @artofkellyjohnson
Ozy
Ya like jazz?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I need you to let me touch it

Nickname(s): KJ
Pride Points: 26

Postby SimbasGuard » March 11th, 2017, 9:19 am

Welcome to Starfire Lions and Welcome Back to Ozy. Enjoy yourselves.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby existentialnihilist » April 13th, 2017, 12:22 pm

Hi everyone, I am new here.
My nick name is Rybud, real name is Ryan. Currently I am an 18 year old male. I found this forum as I was just searching for some perspective and thought provoking analysis on the film. The Lion King has always been my favourite childhood movie and watching it again recently evoked a sense of nostalgia. I'm looking forward to being able to participate in this forum.
existentialnihilist
of the North Gate

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby kszyni1 » May 8th, 2017, 6:46 pm

[quote="Moka"]Hello everyone! In this forum, please feel free to make your very own introduction topic and/or post in this topic! Some things to consider including in your introduction...

Your name...What do you want to be called?
Real name...If you feel comfortable, share your real name with us!
Your age...How old are you?
How you found us...Well how did you find us? lol
Your history with TLK...Did you stay up every night watching TLK? I did :?
What you hope to find here...How can we make this place special for you?

And some more things that you may come up with. Its completely up to you :)[/quote]

Hello everyone, i'm new here,
My name is Kacper and i am a 17 year old male. I found this website accidentally on Google. I've watched the Lion king movies several times in polish and English (i haven't seen TLK 1 1/2 in English). I hope to find fun and interesting discussions and topics.
kszyni1

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby Agroninian » May 31st, 2017, 11:55 pm

Hi, I'm Agroninian, or Agro for short. :)
I'm actually from Russia, and my real name is Constantine, but Agro is fine. I'm a little too old, I'm 24, but I still love TLK no matter what.
I looked up TLK forum on Google and you were the first link.
And of course I loved watching the movie. First in Russian, then in English. Also love watching different clips on YouTube such as songs from the movie in different languages. I have no idea why I like it.
I just want to share my obsession with other freaks. Just kidding! Just looking for company.
Agroninian

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Wolflover » June 7th, 2017, 4:51 am

Hey guys! I was on here before, my previous username was AnimeFan101, so.... I made this new one. It's good to be back!
Wolves are powerful, and so am I.

"The heart may be weak and sometimes it may even give in, but I've learned that deep down, there's a light that never goes out!" -Sora, Kingdom Hearts
Wolflover
Why is it so hard to try to be

happy around others when you're broken inside?

Nickname(s): Wolfie

Postby sweetaiko » July 27th, 2017, 5:14 am

Hi! My name is Aly! I'm 24 and have loved the Lion King since I was little. It was one of about 3 movies I kept on rotation and drove my parents insane with. :) Now I collect and spread hakuna matata everywhere I go. I'm actually getting married in a couple weeks and although my fiancé wouldn't allow for a themed wedding, I will be walking down the aisle to CYFTLT. Shhhh don't tell him! I found you guys through good old google, and I've lurked here for quite a while without saying anything. But now that I've exhausted myself of my Lion King pin collection, I'm actively searching for a few other key things for my collection, so I'll mostly be stalking the marketplace. :) I'm super friendly once you get to know me, I'm just really shy at the beginning.
sweetaiko

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

PreviousNext

Return to Introductions