Welcome! Introduce Yourselves!

Re: Welcome! Introduce Yourselves!

Postby UKtehwhitewolf » July 19th, 2008, 9:10 pm

Thanks for the welcomes!

Moka: My TLKFAA page is here - http://fanart.lionking.org/Artists/UK/
Made by HoldThePistol on dA
UKtehwhitewolf

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

UK - The crazy wolf

Pride Points: 0

Postby Moka » July 20th, 2008, 3:10 am

Wow, great artwork you've got going!
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby Katelyn23 » July 25th, 2008, 8:24 pm

Welcome to the forum all new members! :mrgreen:

Sorry I am a little late on things.

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

I be speakin' swaghili.

Pride Points: 20

Postby Furrinn_247 » July 26th, 2008, 4:04 pm

I want to be called Furrinn_247. It's my username, and one of my characters name.
How did i found this site? Serra20 tell me about this site, and i think that this site is really good!
And yes i hoped that i will see roleplaying section on this forum :D
Furrinn_247
Your new overlord

Bow down to me fools

Postby Moka » July 26th, 2008, 9:40 pm

We never really officially welcomed you ^^

So welcome hehe :D
Moka

Postby Katelyn23 » July 28th, 2008, 1:27 am

Well, welcome to the forum Furrinn!! ^^ I guess you are already enjoying it here but anyway, HAVE AN AMAZING TIME. =]

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

I be speakin' swaghili.

Postby Ashur » August 1st, 2008, 6:54 pm

Hello everyone! =D My name is Ashur [at least, my user name is xD]. I don't give my real name out on the internet, but my pen name is Blake ;] I'm 14 and have been a fan of the Lion King for as long as I can remember ^^

I come from a site called Animation Source, dedicated to the movies Balto and The Lion King :] I did find this site on Google a few days ago before finding it linked to again on Animation Source. I decided to join ['cause I love the Lion King ^^].

This seems like a great site, and the layout is fantastic ^^ I won't be able to post much this summer, though, since I'll be quite busy with camp, volunteer work, etc..., but once the school year comes around, I'll try to get on more often :]
Ashur

Stay Gold <3

Postby Moka » August 1st, 2008, 10:20 pm

Welcome, Ashur! I'm glad you joined :)
[ You don't have to give out ANY information that you don't want to :confident: ]

I really hope you enjoy your time here, I look forward to posting with you, if not during the summer then during school :hey2:

Thanks for the compliments!!! ^^
Moka

Postby Ethereal Rose » August 1st, 2008, 10:32 pm

Welcome, Ashur. Nice to meet you. ^^
~Ethereal Rose
Ethereal Rose

Kovu fans unite!

Postby Katelyn23 » August 4th, 2008, 3:23 am

Welcome to the forum, Ashur.

If you ever have any questions, feel free to ask. We don't bite. :evil: Also, please read the forum rules. Moka likes it when his members follow what he asks. :hey2:

Anyway, welcome to MLK, hope you have a relaxing stay here.

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

I be speakin' swaghili.

PreviousNext

Return to Introductions