Welcome! Introduce Yourselves!

Re: Welcome! Introduce Yourselves!

Postby Marizzle » July 2nd, 2016, 12:54 am

Welcome to MLK, Boris. :) Your English is actually good, I wouldn't worry about it. ;)
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby FireAndSun » July 2nd, 2016, 1:19 am

Hi, Boris. I hope you like your time here. :) And don't worry if you struggle with English a bit. If you're understandable, which you are, it's all good. :)
FireAndSun

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 25

Postby Biovr » July 2nd, 2016, 1:25 am

Thank you very much for the warm welcome. You have a really cozy and friendly atmosphere. You can tell me an interesting places your forum? I badly guided in unfamiliar places.
Fate, she is so...
Biovr
I'll never reach to the stars

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Biovr, Charles Badge, Hanter (A - hAnter), Winter,
Pride Points: 1

Postby FireAndSun » July 2nd, 2016, 1:43 am

The most active part of the forum would be the Den, so I would say you should maybe go there first if you're looking for that.
FireAndSun

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Biovr » July 2nd, 2016, 1:47 am

Thank you very much!
Fate, she is so...
Biovr

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FireAndSun » July 2nd, 2016, 1:54 am

Not a problem. :)
FireAndSun

Postby Marizzle » July 2nd, 2016, 2:28 am

[quote="Biovr"]Thank you very much for the warm welcome. You have a really cozy and friendly atmosphere. You can tell me an interesting places your forum? I badly guided in unfamiliar places.[/quote]
Just like Alicia said, "The Den" is MLK's most active place, but it's mainly focused on off-topic threads.
If you wish to discussion anything TLK-related, I recommend you check out "The Kingdom". It has multiple subforums, one for each movie, for the Broadway show, etc, to make it easier to create and discuss topics about a certain feature of the TLK universe. :)
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Biovr » July 2nd, 2016, 3:25 am

[quote="Marizzle"][quote="Biovr"]Thank you very much for the warm welcome. You have a really cozy and friendly atmosphere. You can tell me an interesting places your forum? I badly guided in unfamiliar places.[/quote]
Just like Alicia said, "The Den" is MLK's most active place, but it's mainly focused on off-topic threads.
If you wish to discussion anything TLK-related, I recommend you check out "The Kingdom". It has multiple subforums, one for each movie, for the Broadway show, etc, to make it easier to create and discuss topics about a certain feature of the TLK universe. :)[/quote]

It is cool, thanks))
Fate, she is so...
Biovr

Postby Elton John » July 2nd, 2016, 11:16 pm

Welcome to the pride!
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby SimbasGuard » July 6th, 2016, 2:38 am

Hello Biovr, have fun here.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

PreviousNext

Return to Introductions