Welcome! Introduce Yourselves!

Re: Welcome! Introduce Yourselves!

Postby Katelyn23 » June 20th, 2008, 4:32 am

Oh its okay. I will just make a suggestion hehe, I won't try to sound like I am forcing anyone. ;)

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I be speakin' swaghili.

Pride Points: 20

Postby kovu42 » June 20th, 2008, 7:55 pm

I'm glad I finally found this site. I normally just go by Kovu42 online, but since everyone at school is now only referring to me by my middle name (and I mean EVERYONE) you could call me Duke.

I'm a definate TLK addict and you can probably guess who my favorite character is. I'm also majorly addicted to music, especially since I began writing my own music.

This site looks awesome!
Addicted to band...
Gay and proud of it!
Icarus and Daedalus Fantasy - Keith Gates
kovu42

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Resident Music Writer

Pride Points: 2

Postby Katelyn23 » June 20th, 2008, 11:25 pm

Glad to see you finally here Kovu42. ^^ Welcome to the forum!!

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

I be speakin' swaghili.

Postby Cheekychick_Lozz » June 23rd, 2008, 12:22 pm

Hi everyone, my name's Lauren, i'm 19 years old and live way, way in the Highlands of Scotland...Middle of nowhere really in a little city called Inverness, well, it's actually quite big but that doesn't matter :D I found this site thanx to lovely google when i was trying to find a Lion King pic to put onto my Blackberry lol...It's fate :lol:

My earliest memories of TLK are going to see it at the cinema, i must have only been tiny, but anyways, i loved it and have ever since. I lived in Germany when i was younger for a while (dad's in the Army) and i used to dream about being given TLK video all the time, before it was released on video, and in my dream i used to think that if i held onto the video hard enough, when i woke up, it would still be in my arms...sad huh...There's more of my sad Lion King stories but i won't bore you anymore :)

To be honest, i dont know what i hope to find on this site, i just thought i may as well sign up to the forum, after all, other TLK fans can't be all bad....Right?

Thanx for reading all that...I do tend to talk alot, anyways, i'm off to work...I'll be back on later to see if anyone actually bothered reading this :lol:

Bye
xxx
Cheekychick_Lozz

Pride Points: 0

Postby Moka » June 27th, 2008, 2:23 am

Welcome Duke! Glad you found us :) Kovu's my favorite character too

Hi Lauren, welcome to our little forum :D Glad you found us.
Theres a variety of TLK forums out there, if you want I can link you to some of the more active ones. The forum here is relatively new, theres only about 6 members...(?) But activity is steadily growing :) When we become active I guess you can expect lots of stuff from these forums! But I don't really know what yet either LOL

Thanks for registering, guys!
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

Postby Katelyn23 » June 27th, 2008, 4:19 pm

Welcome to the forum Lauren. ^^ Glad to see you made your way to this forum. :)

Hope you have an amazing time here. 8-)

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

I be speakin' swaghili.

Postby Moka » July 1st, 2008, 6:10 am

Lol where'd they go :P
Moka

Postby Jaynr » July 2nd, 2008, 3:22 pm

Most of you guys should know me, but hell, i'll post this anyway :D

Your name...Jaynr
Real name...Elena (uh-lay-nuh)
Your age...14
How you found us...Thu the original forum, which i...you know i dont remember XD
Your history with TLK...Oh lord, dont get me started XD
What you hope to find here...A fuin place to hang out (which it is XD)

Well, i'm unfortunately not going to be active for a while...i'mma be in spain :D :P But i will see you guys when i get back!

~~Jay
Signature and avatar by me. Pop over to my thread if you'd like one.
The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive.
Everybody's out on the run tonight but there's no place left to hide.

My Novel - The Hawthorne Effect
Jaynr
Logophile

The Prodigal Daughter

Nickname(s): Jay, Snare
Pride Points: 9

Postby Moka » July 2nd, 2008, 6:41 pm

Heyyyy Jay good to have you here. I've had your room ready for you since I made the new forum! Have a great time in Spain! My mom went there once, she liked it a lot. Hope you do too ^^

See you when you get back!
Moka

Postby Katelyn23 » July 3rd, 2008, 7:25 pm

Welcome back to Moka's newest forum Jaynr. Good to see you again, and like I said already on my forum, hope you have LOADS of fun in Spain, we will all miss you very much, but at least we know you're having fun. :lol:

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

I be speakin' swaghili.

PreviousNext

Return to Introductions