Greetings from New York

Greetings from New York

Postby andrewmoquin » July 15th, 2009, 2:55 am

Greetings!

I'm Andy from New York and I'm a newcomer here. I've been fond of Lion King when I was on my younger age and I'm glad to join with you talking about Lion King. I hope I'll enjoy my stay here and let's make this forum interesting and full of relevant ideas to share.

Cheers to all!
“There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.”
Engagement Rings|Wedding Rings|Rings
andrewmoquin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Re: Greetings from New York

Postby KiarasMate » July 15th, 2009, 4:16 am

Hiya Andy. It's nice to meet you and I hope you enjoy yourself here on MLK. ^^ Looking forward to reading your posts and welcome to the Pride! :)
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KM

Postby Mike » July 15th, 2009, 4:47 am

It's always a great pleasure to meet new TLK fans =) I can't wait to start posting around with you ^.^
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby Panda-chan » July 15th, 2009, 5:57 am

Hey Andy! I'm in New York too, except I'm just here on vacation! It's great to have you on the forums! ^^
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby LadyAislinn » July 15th, 2009, 6:12 am

I love Newyork! I want to move there some day :) Welcome to the forum! Excited to get to know you! :D
Everything By Me
Graphics Tumblr dA Profile
LadyAislinn
Scientist, Philosopher

But Always Wanted To Be A Pirate

Nickname(s): LA, Jessa
Pride Points: 10

Postby Zeke » July 15th, 2009, 6:28 am

Hey Andy, welcome to MLK! :smile3:
"When the power of love overcomes the love of
power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Pride Points: 18

Postby KingKivuli » July 15th, 2009, 11:02 am

hi andy welcome to the site i hope you do like it here
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby Moka » July 15th, 2009, 1:15 pm

Welcome to MLK! ;)
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

Postby Katelyn23 » July 15th, 2009, 1:18 pm

Welcome to MLK, Andy! :D I hope you have a wonderful time here, I'm sure you'll make lots of friends. If you have any questions, never hesitate to ask. ;)

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

I be speakin' swaghili.

Pride Points: 20

Postby Buffy » July 15th, 2009, 2:20 pm

Hey Andy!
Welcome to MLK!
Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Buffy
once i present, but then

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Next

Return to Introductions