New Lioness around =)!

New Lioness around =)!

Postby Milla » April 2nd, 2015, 12:24 am

Hello Everybody!
I'm a new member in MLK, I was very interested in this forum since the day I passed by it. and today I decided to join!
My name is Yasmeen, I'm 14. I'm African/Arabic. which really doesn't make sense, but yeah.
since English isn't my first language. I usually have some grammar or spelling mistakes. Oh, and I live in Canada.
You can call me anything. but my friends call me Mina for short (In my language Yasmeen is spelled Yasmina, so they take the last part as a nickname for me).
I first knew The Lion King when I was about 6 or 7 years old. I knew it from a TV commercial for the Timon and Pumbaa cartoon series. and that's how everything started.
I'm very interested in animals, art, food, Nature and Traditional stuff.
my favorite colours are green and light yellow. my favorite animals are Lions. and my favorite foods are meat, corn and tomato.
My hobby is drawing. I started drawing since I first put a pencil on a paper. Hopefully I will share my drawings with you =)
One of my daily habits is to watch any movie of the 3 Lion King movies everyday. I never miss a day without even watching a clip of it.
My life quote is "Hakuna Matata". to be honest It seriously did help me with the sad moments that happen in my life. I'm glad that I know it!
I'm a happy person and I'm always positive (not in school :P)
I hope to make friends here. and I'm very excited to go around the forum. I'm sure there is a lot to discover.
Thanks for visiting my introduction topic. and have a nice day!
HAKUNA MATATA
:D :fly:
~HAKUNA MATATA~ ~HAKUNA MATATA~ ~HAKUNA MATATA~
Milla
Simba-saurus

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Muna
Pride Points: 16

Re: New Lioness around =)!

Postby Carl » April 2nd, 2015, 2:30 am

Welcome to the forum, please enjoy your stay. If you need any help feel free to ask myself or another member of the staff (green or red names).
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Cowell_lk » April 2nd, 2015, 2:43 am

Welcome to the forums. Always nice to have a new lioness around. :D
Cowell_lk
Nala = bae

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Bacon
Pride Points: 5

Postby Elton John » April 2nd, 2015, 2:54 am

Welcome :)
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Moka » April 2nd, 2015, 3:30 am

Hi Yasmeen! Welcome to the forum. :happy2:
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby SimbasGuard » April 2nd, 2015, 8:28 am

Welcome Mikasho Enjoy it here. Your English seems just fine to me.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby FlipMode » April 2nd, 2015, 1:22 pm

Welcome to the Pride! :)
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Marizzle » April 2nd, 2015, 2:06 pm

Welcome to MLK! Please, don't worry about your English, it definitely "sounds" fine. Further more, many members here don't have English as their first language so it's not a big deal. :P
Anyway, if you need any help, don't hesitate on asking me! :D
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Tsuki » April 2nd, 2015, 7:18 pm

Welcome to MLK :dreamy:
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Iberian » April 2nd, 2015, 8:51 pm

Last edited by Iberian on October 10th, 2016, 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Iberian

Pride Points: 14

Next

Return to Introductions